Author Topic: Bishop Lamont and Crooked I - What's up?  (Read 398 times)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Bishop Lamont and Crooked I - What's up?
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2010, 06:42:31 PM »

we want a retail album that will have 2-3 single with videos and tour.

well you don't know what goes on behing closed doors...Maybe the record company said they won't put Crooked out like that...and if they did do that Crooked wouldn't be the first one to broadcast that they won't put him on....If they would play crooked I's videos on mtv Crooked would be making videos and you would see him up there on mtv....but they don't....and they don't play him on the radio neither...so what you want....isn't going to happen...be happy with the album quality mixtapes.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

DETOX OVER B.O.S.S

Re: Bishop Lamont and Crooked I - What's up?
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2010, 06:51:07 PM »

we want a retail album that will have 2-3 single with videos and tour.

well you don't know what goes on behing closed doors...Maybe the record company said they won't put Crooked out like that...and if they did do that Crooked wouldn't be the first one to broadcast that they won't put him on....If they would play crooked I's videos on mtv Crooked would be making videos and you would see him up there on mtv....but they don't....and they don't play him on the radio neither...so what you want....isn't going to happen...be happy with the album quality mixtapes.

fuck a crooked i album,single and whatever...detox is the only word i know.