Author Topic: DUBCNN: Knoc-Turn'Al Readies "01.11.11" Mixtape (MP3 Single + Interview)  (Read 1149 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: DUBCNN: Knoc-Turn'Al Readies "01.11.11" Mixtape (MP3 Single + Interview)
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2010, 11:43:54 AM »
Good work Luna will check this once its untagged.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2010, 11:44:22 AM »
Probably this Monday
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2010, 11:49:29 AM »
Probably this Monday

As your in the know, why do artists put a dj on there mixtape when they can release it all over the net without one ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Portugoal

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2010, 11:55:07 AM »
Probably this Monday

Will it be CDQ?

Lunatic

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2010, 12:43:30 PM »
Probably this Monday

Will it be CDQ?
It will be better quality than the tagged version. Tagged is mainly 128, untagged will be a mix of 192 & 256

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2010, 12:56:32 PM »
Probably this Monday

As your in the know, why do artists put a dj on there mixtape when they can release it all over the net without one ?

I know alot of people out here do not like DJs on mixtapes but for alot of artists NEED DJs. I mean of course the role of a DJ has changed since the beginning of hip hop but these DJs help to brand the artist, radio and video placement, exposure, recognition, etc. It has only been recently people have been asking for more and more projects untagged so they are doing it. Almost like having a clean version and explicit of a album but for mixtapes, the DJ one is always gonna be first because they are the ones hosting and promoting the project.

Some of yall really need to stop with the over excessive bitching and complaining about that. Just contact the artist about it and in alot more cases they will release it.

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2010, 11:27:19 AM »
Dope! it doesn't sound like anybody else! Knoc did his thang! keep it going! fuck any haters!

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!

Cios

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2010, 03:58:53 AM »
Probably this Monday

the DJ one is always gonna be first because they are the ones hosting and promoting the project.

Why not let someone else promote your project? Like a manager.. I know, it costs some money so if that's too expensive just promote yourself until you can afford a manager. I think many DJs working really unprofessional and it usually stimulates them only to put itself on the map, which makes sense.

Portugoal

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2010, 08:19:01 AM »
Probably this Monday

I know alot of people out here do not like DJs on mixtapes but for alot of artists NEED DJs. I mean of course the role of a DJ has changed since the beginning of hip hop but these DJs help to brand the artist, radio and video placement, exposure, recognition, etc. It has only been recently people have been asking for more and more projects untagged so they are doing it. Almost like having a clean version and explicit of a album but for mixtapes, the DJ one is always gonna be first because they are the ones hosting and promoting the project.

Some of yall really need to stop with the over excessive bitching and complaining about that. Just contact the artist about it and in alot more cases they will release it.

No one would complain if DJ's/artists wouldn't be so stingy. Most mixtapes don't even come out untagged.

Lunatic

« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2010, 11:16:12 AM »
I'm uploading the untagged now for ya bastards

Lunatic

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2010, 11:21:08 AM »
Look out for the new single later this week..

& it will be 320 assholes lol (just fuckin' with y'all)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2010, 05:40:16 PM »
Probably this Monday

the DJ one is always gonna be first because they are the ones hosting and promoting the project.

Why not let someone else promote your project? Like a manager.. I know, it costs some money so if that's too expensive just promote yourself until you can afford a manager. I think many DJs working really unprofessional and it usually stimulates them only to put itself on the map, which makes sense.

It's a option, but most artists will go with a DJ again because they can break singles on radio and get them the proper exposure they need for a project. Better them then trying to do it yourself. I do agree though unless your tape is done by Crazy Toones and a handful of others, have a untagged version handy.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2010, 06:22:46 AM »
Probably this Monday

well you may remember that i made a topic about it once:
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=173229.0
if it ain't broke ;)

I'm uploading the untagged now for ya bastards
thanks bitch ;D 8)

Young Old Head

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2010, 08:38:34 AM »
2 hrs later, still no link...wtf

Cash Money Blood Gang

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2010, 08:39:21 AM »
2 hrs later, still no link...wtf

lol i'm sure it will drop soon.
besides, you already have some of the songs untagged