Author Topic: Real Madrid and Mourinho ANNIHILATED in El Classico  (Read 547 times)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
Real Madrid and Mourinho ANNIHILATED in El Classico
« on: November 29, 2010, 03:05:05 PM »
5 - 0

8)

mourinho's unbeaten team got a SPANIKING! ronaldo, ramos are all little bitches....casillas and them looked like they wanted to cry

it actually felt bad, they wanted the game to end 30min. before it was done   ;D

Lunatic

Re: Real Madrid and Mourinho ANNIHILATED in El Classico
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 03:11:41 PM »
Lol Ronaldo is always mentioned  :laugh:

Ronaldo was easily the best player in a white jersey. Real's 3 best chances all came from CR7. 2 free kicks and his brilliant pass into the middle that Benzema couldn't get to the end of; I bet Gonzalo would have. Besides Ronaldo, no Real player could string 2 passes together or hold onto the ball for longer than 2 seconds. Di Maria, Ozil, Khedira, Marcelo, Benzema, Ramos & Alonso were TERRIBLE. Carvalho & Pepe were pretty solid got had no help from the wings.

It's ok. A Barca loss would have been way more devastating to them than this is to Real. 2 points back of Barca. vs Barca being 4 pts back on Real. Plus, this is a game Barca should win (at home). I guarantee Real beats them at home and Real still wins the league.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 03:13:42 PM »
Lol Ronaldo is always mentioned  :laugh:

Ronaldo was easily the best player in a white jersey. Real's 3 best chances all came from CR7. 2 free kicks and his brilliant pass into the middle that Benzema couldn't get to the end of; I bet Gonzalo would have. Besides Ronaldo, no Real player could string 2 passes together or hold onto the ball for longer than 2 seconds. Di Maria, Ozil, Khedira, Marcelo, Benzema, Ramos & Alonso were TERRIBLE. Carvalho & Pepe were pretty solid got had no help from the wings.

It's ok. A Barca loss would have been way more devastating to them than this is to Real. 2 points back of Barca. vs Barca being 4 pts back on Real. Plus, this is a game Barca should win (at home). I guarantee Real beats them at home and Real still wins the league.

Dream on

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 03:14:49 PM »
Btw, the media will have a field day with Ronaldo pushing Barca's coach. He was retaliating because Barca's coach had no business

1) touching the ball in the 1st place
2) Throwing it away from Ronaldo

& let's see how the media reacts to Ramos' actions at the end. If Ronaldo had done that & then pushed 2 international team mates in the face, the media would have an orgy.

Scrappy Doo

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 03:36:26 PM »
Btw, the media will have a field day with Ronaldo pushing Barca's coach. He was retaliating because Barca's coach had no business

& let's see how the media reacts to Ramos' actions at the end. If Ronaldo had done that & then pushed 2 international team mates in the face, the media would have an orgy.

thats was such a bad move for Ramos, ive argues with some friend before the game if the 2 camps dislike each other (barca and real spanish nationa players) and i said no way i mean they won everything together spend sooo much time together during international duties...and then this wannabe Guti loses it.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 01:51:56 AM »
Lol Ronaldo is always mentioned  :laugh:

Yeah Ronaldo wasn't the weakest out there, but it doens't make sense to call him 'easily the best player in a white jersey'. They all sucked, pretty simple. He had this really good pass, but that was it. No need to euphemize his performance. It's only natural he gets the hate. He's the superstar... If they suck, he gets the mockery, if they win, he gets the praise.This counts for every superstar: If it's Messi, Lebron, Kobe or whoever. They'll always be the first to get blamed when sth. goes wrong. You should know this. But of course, being a narcisstic flamingo makes it a little sweeter to ridicule him.

Mou obviously needs some time to form a unit out of this pathetic 'team'. But he'll never reach Barca's level. If Barca is hungry and in shape, nobody can fuck with them. The only option is to play destructive football in perfection like Mou did with Inter last year or Chelsea the year before. But I guess Mou will need some new players to form a decent defense. I don't think Marcello and co. are good enough.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 01:59:06 AM by still not decided »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2010, 07:18:59 AM »
Yeaaaaah!!! 'Twas awesome! Enjoyed every second of the ownage. Haha.

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2010, 07:52:48 AM »

you don't have a clue about this sport  :loser:

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2010, 09:08:35 AM »
What a pathetic performance by Real. It wasn't even that Barcelona was so great (they were amazing), what's more frustrating is that Real couldn't come up with one offensive play and acted like they couldn't care less. And they've had a great season so far, that's whats so absurd, it's like they have this mental blockage when playing against Barcelona in the past few years. Ronaldo is such a chocker btw.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2010, 09:30:49 AM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/9240329.stm << i have to say, i disagree with Mourinho - they most definitely got humiliated!

Ronaldo is such a chocker btw.

i've thought this even when he was back at Man Utd, he rarely came close to his Premiership performances when he was up against the big guns in the Champions League

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2010, 12:32:01 PM »
It wasn't as bad, but when Inter Milan faced Barcelona in the group stages they didn't really do much.  Tied at home with literally less than 35% of ball possession and then get owned away.  Mourinho has shown to adjust.  And hopefully we'll also get to see some Champions League between the two as well. 

Mourinho switched Ronaldo to the right side, in order for Di Maria to do a much better job covering Alves.  The negative aspect of that is that Ozil and Ronaldo were in a groove already and that disrupted the combination of the two.  He switched back when it was 2-0, a little too late.  In fact, one of of the few plays came from this combo almost as soon as they switched.  If Barca was able to score two goals with the defensive back line deep, it was only going to be disastrous when they had to move up to create more attack. 

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2010, 03:27:22 PM »
Ronaldo is such a chocker btw.

i thought he was always a choker even with man u.   he rarely steps up against tough competition and as soon as the game goes bad against them he loses all hope.  He's not a champion.  A champion learns to not show his emotions during game time and try their best to make a come back.  All he does it act like he's the shit when his team beats crap teams or former great teams like ac milan who are old and depleted now.  He can never beat an ac milan side that is having a good year with a good number of stars in it. 

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2010, 05:50:37 PM »
True true. I see a lot of correlation with Kobe (Messi) vs. Lebron (Ronaldo)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2010, 06:05:06 PM »
True true. I see a lot of correlation with Kobe (Messi) vs. Lebron (Ronaldo)

Football is too much of a team sport to the point where no team can rely on one player's performance in an entire tournament or league.  If we want to take a look at the Messi vs Ronaldo comparison then let's compare them in context.  Messi started playing for Barca at what, 12 years old?  He was part of the Barca B team that was coached under Guardiola that included Xavi and Iniesta.  They've been playing under one system for almost ten years now.  That's something that can't be matched. 

Messi-Iniesta-Xavi is more like having 3 Kobe's that know their roles. 

Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2010, 06:39:18 PM »
^ Exactly. It's way more of a team sport. CR7 was the only player in a Real jersey who 'showed up' to the game. The rest were complete CRAP. Di Maria was especially terrible & Ozil was bad too.

Messi was like 4th or 5th best player on Barca yesterday.

Let's not forget Ronaldo still has more goals  :laugh:  Over the last 2-3 months Ronaldo has been the better player.