Author Topic: Sam Sneed Street Scholars Tracklisting  (Read 1811 times)

acgrundy

Re: Sam Sneed Street Scholars Tracklisting
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2010, 06:58:22 PM »
c'mon now, we all know that if it doesn't involve Crook, it doesn't involve Hack Wilson.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2010, 07:06:46 PM »
c'mon now, we all know that if it doesn't involve Crook, it doesn't involve Hack Wilson.

hahaha whats going on AC?  long time no chat/arguement lol  
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2010, 07:07:51 PM »

haha correction crook or live squad  :D

acgrundy

« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2010, 07:29:50 PM »

hahaha whats going on AC?  long time no chat/arguement lol 

And in that time span you haven't forgotten where the diss button is.  You must be much happier these days...I mean, all that extra time you don't have to spend hitting that button, you can now spend stalking crooked I.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2010, 07:52:00 PM »

And in that time span you haven't forgotten where the diss button is.  You must be much happier these days...I mean, all that extra time you don't have to spend hitting that button, you can now spend stalking crooked I.

you must've msaturbated extra when you got me to -1,000

good work watson
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

acgrundy

« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2010, 07:56:57 PM »

you must've msaturbated extra when you got me to -1,000

good work watson

I have never hit the diss button on anyone.  I don't do that gay shit.  you on the other hand...

awol22222

« Reply #51 on: December 25, 2010, 12:59:26 AM »
Bump, WA is going to release "Lady Heroin" music video  8)

Okka

« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2010, 01:57:20 AM »
I think i'll be buyin this. I wish "The Heist" was on this though.

this is a Sam Sneed album not Sam Sneed Death Row album, he recorded new music to put on it too

same will be with LBC Crew album

Well, according to the LBC Crew album tracklisting that's not the case. Only old songs on it.

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2010, 02:02:35 AM »

this is a Sam Sneed album not Sam Sneed Death Row album, he recorded new music to put on it too

Well, according to the LBC Crew album tracklisting that's not the case. Only old songs on it.

Well, i obviously made the post when tracklist for LBC Crew album wasnt available  ::)

procrastiNate

« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2010, 05:29:40 AM »
Good news on the Lady Herion video but I really wish they would change the tracklisting. It was taken down from the official Death Row site but according to Sam's recent interviews they are talking like the tracklisting is the same.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2010, 05:32:11 AM by procrastiNate »

JohnnyL

« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2010, 06:25:22 AM »

Well, i obviously made the post when tracklist for LBC Crew album wasnt available  ::)

Yeah.  I think you're right that it was originally their intention to make the LBC Crew album a mix of old and new LBC Crew tracks, but they later changed their mind.  They even had a couple of newly recorded LBC Crew tracks on their media player on the official Death Row website.  I think they were noticing the negative reaction they were getting to the Sam Sneed album not including all of the original tracks and then thought the better of doing the same thing with the LBC Crew album.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2010, 09:14:38 AM »
Release Date

awol22222

« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2010, 04:05:00 PM »

Mat

« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2010, 08:43:21 PM »
LOL I remember a while back I was the only one here who said this whole WideAwake thing would turn out to be a disaster and look what happened. Straight up blasphemy fuck John Payne and WideAwake.
yeah, but if wideawake wasn't the owner, but some other company you would have said the same thing, as you're pissed that suge lost death row

That's true but I probably could have lived with a Suge-less Death Row had the material been handled properly and in a respectful manner. Now we're getting absolutely ridiculous releases like that Kurupt Down And Dirty with absolutely horrible artwork and very questionable tracklists. Even worse the quality of the music itself sometimes leaves much to be desired as the Danny Boy album for example is of very poor audio quality and one song even skips. Now we're getting a Sam Sneed album which will contain post Death Row songs wtf? If you're a company being able to release everything Death Row has ever done then at least make sure you're doing it the right way and with respect to the fans and the music itself ofcourse.
Most on here probably wouldn't give a fuck but yeah I'm pissed Suge is no longer in control of DR but now I'm even more pissed because of the fact that there is this company who hasn't got the slightest idea what they actually have and what to do with it. The whole legacy is going to waste this way, I would rather have for WideAwake to sell DR and let the complete vault just sit there in some bankruptcy trustee or lawyer company's office or whatever and let the bootleggers (like FTP did) have their way with it.
I agree with you but would you rather WA release these tracks & Albums i do
if Suge was still at the helm these songs wouldn't see the light of day,instead of Sam Sneed,LBC Crew,Crooked I & Kurupt we would of got bullshit like Too Gangsta for radio & Suge nights celebrity beat down dvd