Author Topic: Race & Intelligence: The Last Taboo of Science  (Read 764 times)

The Overfiend

• 'G'
Race & Intelligence: The Last Taboo of Science
« on: December 04, 2010, 07:30:08 PM »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Race & Intelligence: The Last Taboo of Science
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 11:43:56 PM »

God, California is so backwards.  Our state is so "progressive" that it is effectively "regressive".  This teacher speaks truth based upon his own real life observations and gets fucked for it.  Anyone complaining about somebody like that guy should be burned at the stake.  And Ive worked in education so I know exactly the kind of people he was up against, typical white burden pussy ass people who couldn't call a spade a spade if they had to (no pun intended).

« Last Edit: December 12, 2010, 11:45:35 PM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Bananas

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 01:04:41 AM »

God, California is so backwards.  Our state is so "progressive" that it is effectively "regressive".  This teacher speaks truth based upon his own real life observations and gets fucked for it.  Anyone complaining about somebody like that guy should be burned at the stake.  And Ive worked in education so I know exactly the kind of people he was up against, typical white burden pussy ass people who couldn't call a spade a spade if they had to (no pun intended).

Would be funnier if the pun was intended.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 03:44:02 PM »
this is moronic, its not race, i agree with one of the youtube commenters that it has to do with us popular culture, blacks are just more vulnerable to is because you have foos like soulja boy.

but yea its pretty funny how generally blacks cant take criticism from whites in this day and age, pretty backwards to me.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Anunikke

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 03:00:10 AM »
this is moronic, its not race, i agree with one of the youtube commenters that it has to do with us popular culture, blacks are just more vulnerable to is because you have foos like soulja boy.

but yea its pretty funny how generally blacks cant take criticism from whites in this day and age, pretty backwards to me.
Black people were enslaved for a few centuries, not allowed to learn or develop.
That combined with the fact that they bred them on strength not intelligences is enough evidence to conclude that it is possible their capabilities have been lowered or at least not as developed as well as other races have over that time period.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 05:48:43 PM »

Black people were enslaved for a few centuries, not allowed to learn or develop.
That combined with the fact that they bred them on strength not intelligences is enough evidence to conclude that it is possible their capabilities have been lowered or at least not as developed as well as other races have over that time period.

lol thats a bad generalization, ive seen smart niggas, ive seen dumb ones, the dumb ones are usually the ones that are product of the media, seeing shit like flava flav and newyork, soulja boy, etc etc trying to be like them.

the smart ones are usually are white washed (best term i can find) their not the stereotypical type. its more of a media thing and what their exposed to and what they believe what their lives are meant to be.

cuz ur basically saying the process of evolution took place in a couple of centuries making blacks dumber. thats ridiculous.

Anunikke

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2010, 11:53:50 PM »

lol thats a bad generalization, ive seen smart niggas, ive seen dumb ones, the dumb ones are usually the ones that are product of the media, seeing shit like flava flav and newyork, soulja boy, etc etc trying to be like them.

the smart ones are usually are white washed (best term i can find) their not the stereotypical type. its more of a media thing and what their exposed to and what they believe what their lives are meant to be.

cuz ur basically saying the process of evolution took place in a couple of centuries making blacks dumber. thats ridiculous.
It would be generalisation if I said this happened on a large scale.
The difference won't be that big obviously but it is possible.
It even happens on an individual level, the longer you don't use a certain part of your brain the harder it will get to do what that part allows you to do.

But of course with large problems like that there is never 1 concrete answer but an answer which takes multiple factors into consideration.
The environment obviously plays a part.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2011, 07:19:44 PM »
Yup, love these scientists... when they call a whole race unintelligent only shows their ignorance. Oh the irony. ::)

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article2677098.ece

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2011, 07:54:44 PM »

It would be generalisation if I said this happened on a large scale.
The difference won't be that big obviously but it is possible.
It even happens on an individual level, the longer you don't use a certain part of your brain the harder it will get to do what that part allows you to do.

But of course with large problems like that there is never 1 concrete answer but an answer which takes multiple factors into consideration.
The environment obviously plays a part.

so your saying the process of evolution took place in a mere 200-300 years? lol.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2011, 10:57:28 AM »
lol No one race is born being more capable of learning than another. Its all about the environment in which you learn. Unfortunately economics have a ton to do with it. The most uneducated people Ive ever known, were white. But they were also some trailor park White people who could barely make ends meet. They werent uneducated cus they were White lol. They were uneducated because they were poor.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2011, 05:37:51 PM »
lol No one race is born being more capable of learning than another. Its all about the environment in which you learn. Unfortunately economics have a ton to do with it. The most uneducated people Ive ever known, were white. But they were also some trailor park White people who could barely make ends meet. They werent uneducated cus they were White lol. They were uneducated because they were poor.

Wonderful sentence(s). ;D

Fraxxx

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2011, 02:37:48 AM »
My ex-girlfriend is black and she's going to have her PHD in psychology next year, one of my best friends is is black, too, he's a foreign languages correspondent and studying Economics, his sister, also a good friend is getting her PHD right now. Real life observations my ass, it's all about your environment.

And that is fucked up for most in your bitch ass country, thank you for rap music anyways. 8)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2011, 12:00:47 PM »
They are still looking at this. You "race" has everything to do with your phenotype (outward appearance that's expressed via DNA) and nothing to do with your intelligence. Basic genetics right there.

This topic is a fail.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2011, 12:02:16 PM »
My ex-girlfriend is black and she's going to have her PHD in psychology next year, one of my best friends is is black, too, he's a foreign languages correspondent and studying Economics, his sister, also a good friend is getting her PHD right now. Real life observations my ass, it's all about your environment.

And that is fucked up for most in your bitch ass country, thank you for rap music anyways. 8)

There is a lot of wasted genius out there. Some of the most intelligent people Ive ever known didnt have college degrees. And on the other hand, some of the biggest morons Ive ever known had degrees. Intelligence always seems to be measured by pieces of paper. The level of formal education is always lower based on economic status. Unfortunately (especially in America), economic status and race go hand in hand.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2011, 01:05:06 PM »
There is a lot of wasted genius out there. Some of the most intelligent people Ive ever known didnt have college degrees. And on the other hand, some of the biggest morons Ive ever known had degrees. Intelligence always seems to be measured by pieces of paper. The level of formal education is always lower based on economic status. Unfortunately (especially in America), economic status and race go hand in hand.
LOL the funny thing is you don't see a nice mix of the two very often. Most people are either really book-smart and have no common sense whatsoever or the other way around.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE