Author Topic: ** DAZ and JD real news Breakdown **  (Read 1786 times)

lookinforsomedubds

• Lil Geezy
** DAZ and JD real news Breakdown **
« on: December 04, 2010, 11:18:40 PM »
Ok first of all i have something to say i agree with what most people have been saying about Daz not doing or droppin his best even goin as far as saying that Daz was droppin hit after hit even though it was just goin nowhere and hes just throwin it out there for us to listen to, Well here nore there people saying Daz needed high profile people and major labels and money for him to drop some shit for us. ( EX. Death Row, Dre)

What needs to happen is Daz should stop caring about other rappers and helping them out and focus back on his label and put the stuff back out that hes been puttin out since the early 90's, get back to what he was.  He shoulda learned what helping people does to someones career. Daz couldnt help but to leave SOSODEF .... have u guys ever in ur freakin life seeen a more greeezy motherfucker than JD.. WTF seriously Jermaine fuckin Dupri.. reason alot of songs that Daz wanted to put out and JD didnt put out .. some might say it was 2 good for JD's style  cuz hes used to puttin out trash ( TRUTH BE TOLD REAL REASON IS THAT MOST OF THE TRACKS GOT FUCKED UP FROM jERMAINES GREEEZY ASS. EVERYTHING THAT FUCKER TOUCHED GOT FUCKED UP. HES LLIKE UR GRANDMAS OLD FRYING PAN FULL OF OLD CHICKEN WING GREASE. JD'S SO GREEZZZY U COULD SHAKE HIS HAND AND SLICK BACK YOUR HAIR USING WHAT U GOT OFF HIS HAND. IM SURPRISED THAT JANET CAN STILL HAVE SEX WITH HIS SLIMEY ASS. HES  SLIPPIN IN AND OUTTA HER SHIT SO MUCH CUZ GOTTA THROW DIRT ON HIS ASS JUST TO GAIN SOME TRACTION. OR THROW SOME FLOUR ON HIS ASS SO HE CANT SLIDE AROUND SO MUCH.
HES THE HUMAN EXAMPLE OF WHAT THE BOTTOM OF A DEEP DISH PIZZA LOOKS THE MORNING AFTER U LEAVE THE BOX OUT..

EVERYONE QUIT HATIN ON DAZ IT WASNT HIS FAULT HE MET UP WITH A SCREW UP LIKE JD.. JD IS ONLY GOOD FOR 2 THINGS   1. KEEPING THE FRYIN PAN READY TO USE AND 2. SHOWING THE WORLD THAT EVEN A GREEEEZY MOTHERFUCKER LIKE HIM CAN EVEN LAND A DIME PEICE LIKE JANET.

BIG UPS TO DAZ .. IM JAMMIN UR SHIT RIGHT NOW .. UR OLD SHIT. NOT THE TRASH JD WAS TRYIN HAVE YOU PUT OUT..
1 LOVE

doublee313

Re: ** DAZ and JD real news Breakdown **
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2010, 11:35:02 PM »
The JD and Daz shit is getting out of control.  Daz needs to clear it up on here.

JD greezy ass fucked up the promotion, but atleast Daz got greased off the deal.  I'm sure he made a few bucks.

Check out his tracks that didn't make the album if you missed them:

http://www.thugradio.net/daz-sosomixtape.html

There's some hits on there that didn't make the album.  Greezy JD running around in the videos with his little ass.  Trying to rap on the songs.  You know Daz didn't want his ass on those tracks. 

There was a behind the scenes click on Daz and JD in the album.  JD was dripping like a wet jerry curl all over the soundboard.  He shorted out the studio.  Daz was puffing on a blunt and just shaking his head.  If you notice JD doesn't go to the beach because he frys like bacon.  I couldn't see how Daz would want to work with him.  JD smells like straight shit.  Daz had to buy 10 glade plug ins each time he tried to record a track.  How did you expect him to complete an album with him??

NoobCake

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 01:09:40 AM »
Daz is a 37 year old has been rapper.  He's never gonna make good music again, he's never gonna be a commercial success again, nobody will ever sign him to a record deal again, he's never gonna be thin again etc.  Daz "fans" should just accept these facts and move on.  He had his few years in the 90's, but it's 2010 now.

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 01:28:56 AM »
Daz is a 37 year old has been rapper.  He's never gonna make good music again, he's never gonna be a commercial success again, nobody will ever sign him to a record deal again, he's never gonna be thin again etc.  Daz "fans" should just accept these facts and move on.  He had his few years in the 90's, but it's 2010 now.
I can agree with the rest, but I still think Daz can make good music. His beats are still better than most of the shit you here nowadays. If he can start making smooth records again, you know, the songs where he's telling a story, not rapping about drugs and bitches ... One of my favourite Daz songs is Only For U .. If he can change his style and starts making more songs like this he'll get better response ..

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2010, 01:38:31 AM »
Ok first of all i have something to say i agree with what most people have been saying about Daz not doing or droppin his best even goin as far as saying that Daz was droppin hit after hit even though it was just goin nowhere and hes just throwin it out there for us to listen to, Well here nore there people saying Daz needed high profile people and major labels and money for him to drop some shit for us. ( EX. Death Row, Dre)

What needs to happen is Daz should stop caring about other rappers and helping them out and focus back on his label and put the stuff back out that hes been puttin out since the early 90's, get back to what he was.  He shoulda learned what helping people does to someones career. Daz couldnt help but to leave SOSODEF .... have u guys ever in ur freakin life seeen a more greeezy motherfucker than JD.. WTF seriously Jermaine fuckin Dupri.. reason alot of songs that Daz wanted to put out and JD didnt put out .. some might say it was 2 good for JD's style  cuz hes used to puttin out trash ( TRUTH BE TOLD REAL REASON IS THAT MOST OF THE TRACKS GOT FUCKED UP FROM jERMAINES GREEEZY ASS. EVERYTHING THAT FUCKER TOUCHED GOT FUCKED UP. HES LLIKE UR GRANDMAS OLD FRYING PAN FULL OF OLD CHICKEN WING GREASE. JD'S SO GREEZZZY U COULD SHAKE HIS HAND AND SLICK BACK YOUR HAIR USING WHAT U GOT OFF HIS HAND. IM SURPRISED THAT JANET CAN STILL HAVE SEX WITH HIS SLIMEY ASS. HES  SLIPPIN IN AND OUTTA HER SHIT SO MUCH CUZ GOTTA THROW DIRT ON HIS ASS JUST TO GAIN SOME TRACTION. OR THROW SOME FLOUR ON HIS ASS SO HE CANT SLIDE AROUND SO MUCH.
HES THE HUMAN EXAMPLE OF WHAT THE BOTTOM OF A DEEP DISH PIZZA LOOKS THE MORNING AFTER U LEAVE THE BOX OUT..

EVERYONE QUIT HATIN ON DAZ IT WASNT HIS FAULT HE MET UP WITH A SCREW UP LIKE JD.. JD IS ONLY GOOD FOR 2 THINGS   1. KEEPING THE FRYIN PAN READY TO USE AND 2. SHOWING THE WORLD THAT EVEN A GREEEEZY MOTHERFUCKER LIKE HIM CAN EVEN LAND A DIME PEICE LIKE JANET.

BIG UPS TO DAZ .. IM JAMMIN UR SHIT RIGHT NOW .. UR OLD SHIT. NOT THE TRASH JD WAS TRYIN HAVE YOU PUT OUT..
1 LOVE

u sound like a woman..shit aint gettin out of control..the fans makin it a big deal

once upon a time the pound had beef wit jd n the brat...jd didnt have to fuck wit daz all together..

n the time jd signed daz...soso def was goin thru a big distribution change....the deal with columbia folded... the money makers stayed wit columbia...the rest they went to arista ..arista had its problems...the sony deal had the rest of the roster move to jive..by time they got to virgin soso def lost half the roster

jd couldnt save daz career ..only thing jermaine coulda did was give that nigga plate to eat off of ..n bet money daz made money while he was fuckin wit jd

if jd was shiesty daz wouldnt have left wit shit he worked on at sosodef...

people point fingers at jd..but never point not one finger to daz circle..all them niggas gotta go elsewhere to make money n do they own shit snoop daz, kurupt, warren all should put they bread together n form they own label..snoop the face he can get them picked up

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2010, 02:13:04 AM »
I can agree with the rest, but I still think Daz can make good music. His beats are still better than most of the shit you here nowadays. If he can start making smooth records again, you know, the songs where he's telling a story, not rapping about drugs and bitches ... One of my favourite Daz songs is Only For U .. If he can change his style and starts making more songs like this he'll get better response ..

daz is one of the last that can still put out decent music in the west...

but how u gone market daz to the younger generation..he gone have to learn to dance...

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2010, 02:23:00 AM »
Daz is wack, period

Jimmy H.

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2010, 02:25:21 AM »
I haven't heard some of his latest albums from the last 8 months or so but that "Public Enemiez" album was dope and that Dogg Pound Gangsta LP was probably my favorite solo he ever dropped. When dude is focussed, he still makes great music.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2010, 09:04:03 AM »
damn u guys are still on that Daz/Jermaine Dupri shit? lolll

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2010, 04:48:05 PM »
Yo "Lookinforsomedubds"    You don't know how much time I sit and comtemplate about this situation.....regarding the relationship of Jd and Daz.....
but thankfully you have come along and cleared it up for me....there were alot of unanswered questions and disturbing revelations in regards to this situation but now I think I finally I am beginning to understand what went down between these two......

Major props to you big homie.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2010, 05:54:35 PM »
WTF? lol..Cleared up? What did this post clear up? Nothing... and who cares?

Maybe if this is 95 this kinda beef might be relevant but it's 2010 Peeps  >:(
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2010, 08:10:53 PM »
That JD man......he is such a greezy fool.........how he played Daz out of all that money he owes him.........JD played Daz Like a 2 dollar Hoe and was laughing his ass off all the way to the bank.......Man I can't believe how evil and backstabbing JD is ....he snuck up on Daz and played like he was his homie then robbed him of all his money....

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2010, 08:15:57 PM »

you got to be a fool to trust someone looking like that......

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2010, 08:22:25 PM »

and u must be young or a full for now knowing what this guy is capable of!

doublee313

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2010, 09:55:18 PM »

and u must be young or a full for now knowing what this guy is capable of!

I think we can finally agree JD greezed Daz out of his money.  Big home Lookinforsumdubds got the truth out.  I have to wash my laptop screen now cuz his greezy ass picture was on here.