Author Topic: ** DAZ and JD real news Breakdown **  (Read 1794 times)

xxrayrayxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SouthSiders XIII
Re: ** DAZ and JD real news Breakdown **
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2010, 04:53:28 PM »
that's probably Daz's best album the so so def album..........and I have listened to most of them.....I guess what Daz needed was a greezy dude behind him oiling up his braids and that is what got Daz to do his good work....cause usually Daz doesn't bring it like that......so maybe JD is a good record producer and made sure daz had a good work enviromnment but then stole all Daz's Royalties and his checks  and then took off on him

lol, thats funny shit. Your right though, he needs someone to motivate him to put out that incredible sound again. Back in the day he had Dre and Pac and everyone motivating him and he gave them all hits. I think he can continue to make quality material for many years to come. I dont see the need for the whole world to hear it anymore, Fuck mainstream anyway....All they do is fuck music up anyway. Id rather bump that shit have people ask me who is that? that shit is dope? then I can school em on some g shit you know?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/hlAvgNjzukg</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/FjYQvYk0i7g</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/HYEDlzaafLU</a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/LiyY8C5fdK4</a>

What Doesnt Kill Me, Makes Me Stronger

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2010, 05:52:05 PM »
why is this 5 year old shit being brought back up?

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2010, 07:49:48 PM »

I done told  you homie cause the so so def album was Daz's best one {arguably}    and then Daz got Gangked on the deal....and the dude  JD is still Partying with Daz's Loot...

Down at the Club .....and Daz's real fans are shedding tears over this whole affair.....
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

doublee313

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2010, 08:25:11 PM »

I done told  you homie cause the so so def album was Daz's best one {arguably}    and then Daz got Gangked on the deal....and the dude  JD is still Partying with Daz's Loot...

Down at the Club .....and Daz's real fans are shedding tears over this whole affair.....

JD was spotted in Hip Hop Weekly eatting some chicken wings and he requested them to be baked because he didn't want double the greeze because of his greezy ass.  He was kicked back still laughing about wasting Daz's money and time.  This greezy nigga costs every restaurant he goes to a shampoo to the furnature.  He just sticks to the shit like honey.  If we didn't know JD, he would be Jermaine the oil change guy.

lookinforsomedubds

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2010, 08:31:48 PM »

JD was spotted in Hip Hop Weekly eatting some chicken wings and he requested them to be baked because he didn't want double the greeze because of his greezy ass.  He was kicked back still laughing about wasting Daz's money and time.  This greezy nigga costs every restaurant he goes to a shampoo to the furnature.  He just sticks to the shit like honey.  If we didn't know JD, he would be Jermaine the oil change guy.
is it just me or is JD the greeziest nigga u done ever seen in ur fuckin life???? like he just takes a bath in crisco oil or something. u can track his ass from all the oil spots he leaves around when his ass walks to all the kiddy playgrounds lookin for the next kriss kross.

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2010, 09:16:00 PM »
The missing piece of this mystery is...Hot Dollar

After Daz left the label, Jermaine Dupri didn't know what to think.
Not knowing where to go for advice, he linked up with an old friend Of Daz and ironically enough the head of Daz's old record label...Suge Knight. Jermaine left the meeting with an idea.

What if I sign another West Coast guy ? Will anyone notice ? Will I be able to have them ride for So So Def ? In steps - Hot Dollar. Hot Dollar was originally from Chicago, then moved to Mississipi, later settling to Compton. Suge a Compton native knew this and suggested him to Jermaine. "Evil JD" couldn't wait to sign some sorta deal with Hot Dollar promising him riches, albums & bitches. This was a desperate ploy to spite Mr. Dillinger which worked. Numerous disses between both camps ensued which later led to their infamous run in at a California car show. After putting in much work for So So Def, Hot Dollar would eventually get dropped.
As of late cooler heads have prevailed and all of this is just another page in rap history...

« Last Edit: December 07, 2010, 09:28:44 PM by MOON KNIGHT »

Fraxxx

« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2010, 11:24:29 PM »

is it just me or is JD the greeziest nigga u done ever seen in ur fuckin life???? like he just takes a bath in crisco oil or something. u can track his ass from all the oil spots he leaves around when his ass walks to all the kiddy playgrounds lookin for the next kriss kross.

;D Straight stan shit but funny! ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

doublee313

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2010, 05:26:52 PM »

;D Straight stan shit but funny! ;D

I think we can now all agree Daz got greezed off the deal.  JD is not going to get any love on the west coast.  I think we need to forward this over to an ATL forum and see what they all think.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2010, 06:10:13 PM »
They will Think youre a clown

doublee313

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2010, 08:22:10 PM »

You the clown hoe.  Your from Montreal and "The Toy Box Crew" ?  Are you fucking kidding me?  You and JD need to play with your toys you predators.  Toy Box.  Haha.  What a bunch of sissys.  Man, I could see you pussies jumping out a clown car and shit.

lookinforsomedubds

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2010, 09:11:22 PM »
montreals most ?? most what.. u left an incomplete thought, i have a feeling though that u were gunna say montreals most gayest.. or maybe most likely to suck Jd off.. why u on a west coast forum anyways doesnt canada have its own forums or does ur whore of a queen not allow these type of forums in her fucked up country. doesnt she realize the countrys already fucked cuz of people like you.. ur 1 of the 3 main reasons that our counrtry is fucked up  #1 you were born #2 pearl harbor and 9/11 combined #3 they didnt flush you down the toilet after u were born.. ok now thats out the way u toybox child molesting fucker why dont fuck off my post and go take it up the fuckin ass by JD .. u wont even need any lube, just wipe ur hand across his greeezy ass head and smear it on ur ass.  now go play in ur toybox with ur sand and make sure JD is with u , maybe the sand might help some of the grereeeezyness off his ass. u fuckin clown. u aint ready for the big dogs so stay ur ass on the porch in montreal..  which by the way is useless except for one thing.. girls in montreal are the biggggest sluts and will fuck anything on the 1st night. thats probably how u were made. a cheap one night stand. For all we kno JD could be ur daddy thats why ur here postin comments ..
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 09:15:21 PM by lookinforsomedubds »

lookinforsomedubds

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2010, 10:21:24 PM »
is that all JD knows how to say is yo yo yo yo yo.. haaaaaay.. fuckin greezy fuck

doublee313

« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2010, 08:32:56 PM »
montreals most ?? most what.. u left an incomplete thought, i have a feeling though that u were gunna say montreals most gayest.. or maybe most likely to suck Jd off.. why u on a west coast forum anyways doesnt canada have its own forums or does ur whore of a queen not allow these type of forums in her fucked up country. doesnt she realize the countrys already fucked cuz of people like you.. ur 1 of the 3 main reasons that our counrtry is fucked up  #1 you were born #2 pearl harbor and 9/11 combined #3 they didnt flush you down the toilet after u were born.. ok now thats out the way u toybox child molesting fucker why dont fuck off my post and go take it up the fuckin ass by JD .. u wont even need any lube, just wipe ur hand across his greeezy ass head and smear it on ur ass.  now go play in ur toybox with ur sand and make sure JD is with u , maybe the sand might help some of the grereeeezyness off his ass. u fuckin clown. u aint ready for the big dogs so stay ur ass on the porch in montreal..  which by the way is useless except for one thing.. girls in montreal are the biggggest sluts and will fuck anything on the 1st night. thats probably how u were made. a cheap one night stand. For all we kno JD could be ur daddy thats why ur here postin comments ..

Fuck Canada, fuck JD, fuck the queen, fuck your couch nigga!

Jimmy H.

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2010, 10:49:48 PM »

I don't agree with So So being his best album. I think the stuff he was dropping independetly was often real good when he had the right mindstate. I thought Dogg Pound Gangsta LP was one of his best solos.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2010, 11:02:45 PM »

this

i cant believe you cock sucking honkies are still going on about this fucking shit.