Author Topic: washington nationals sign jayson werth, 7 years 126 million  (Read 125 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
washington nationals sign jayson werth, 7 years 126 million
« on: December 06, 2010, 07:52:55 AM »
i'm pretty happy that the phillies didnt resign him, he got way to expensive (we already got an overpaid underpreforming howard) and i think he wont be able to ever be as good as the last 3 years, plus 7 years, they are nuts! id rather play the rookie dominic brown and spend money on pitching. (well not for this year, we got hamels, doc and roy back but no oswalt the year after, and hamels will need extension).

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: washington nationals sign jayson werth, 7 years 126 million
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2010, 08:43:36 AM »
What a joke lol.

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2010, 05:13:07 PM »
Wow lol.

I remember when this guy was a throwaway on my Blue Jays  :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

theremedy360

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 06:04:28 PM »
^ He's definitely not a throw away..the stats speak for themselves. Obviously not worth that contract though, especially on a rebuilding team.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2010, 06:21:14 PM »
I'm still mad at the way the Dodgers treated him. 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2010, 06:24:26 PM »
All Washington DC suck, it's like they get paid not to win championships - literally.  I remember tha throwback Wizards who literally had 1 of the best squads in the NBA for a couple years (Ben Wallace, Darvin Ham, Richard Hamilton, etc) and they couldn't win shit but all of a sudden everybody had got traded and all of those teams ended up being in the top ranks and play-offs, it truly does make u wonder whut tha fuck was going on.  I see tha same thing with some of those funny ass plays and calls from the Refs with The Washington Redskins in 2010.  You can't help but feel like you're watching a stage play with DC teams... The Washington DC Nationals will be no different.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2010, 06:37:17 PM »
^ He's definitely not a throw away..the stats speak for themselves. Obviously not worth that contract though, especially on a rebuilding team.
I called him a throw away when he was on the Blue Jays. Not a throw away now.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2011, 11:24:25 AM »
The Natinals have no other choice but to overpay.  Nobody wants 2 play 4 them.  Brian Cashman who's from DC coulda had a challenge & help get the local team a winner but he refused.  Sammy So-so was offered a $500,000 contract when nobody else wanted him, he refused.  Mark Texeria was offered 8 years, $160 million & still refused them.  But oh no, MLB chose 2 act like they're more important than the average joe, they refused to contract the Expos >:(  Average Joe's jobs get cut every month/year.  Contraction was a better option than putting a team in a market that failed twice now it failed thrice.  Vegas, Northern Virginia, even Puerto Rico was a better option than a market who don't support baseball.  DC baseball fans are just bandwaggoning Strasburg fans.  I guess loving to have egg on your face is a popular fetish.