Author Topic: Drama Last Night On Christmas  (Read 107 times)

S.G.V.

Drama Last Night On Christmas
« on: December 26, 2002, 11:59:59 AM »
so me my brother and about 5 of my homies went down to pasadena to party...me, my brother and my homie coso use the same id(my brothers id)...that way we can get into clubs that are 21 n over...so i walk to this club called Moose McGullycuttys and show them my id...they fuckin make a big deal and after about 10 minutes of debate they didnt let me cuz they said it wasnt me in the id(thats the first time it ever happened)...so i went down to another club...they let me in no problem...so after a struggle to get my homie coso in we were all together partying...but the place wasnt really happening...but it was free to get in so i decided to stay and everyone else went back to the other club....i sat gettin wasted by myself til they called me that we were bouncin...so were leavin and my brother says he cant drive cuz hes too drunk...so me and all my homies were gonna pack into my boys yukon....so everyone went to the car but me n my homie jacob...and what happens next?...my homeboy got pulled over...i guess he hit his airbags(the alternative to hydraulics for those who dont know)...and the cops went after him...so me n jacob were walkin around old town pasadena freezing our asses off at 2am...we posted up by the club i was in and this asian dude started hittin us up...he tells my homie "u speak english dogg?" since he was drunk i answered for him "yea he does hes just drunk"...next thing u know he starts actin up "fuck u cuh this is ??? what up cuhh!? niggas dont know!!"...i was like what the fuck!?...so i stepped in front of my homie and i was like "chill aint no need to fight lets just have a good time"...he was just actin a foo...its cuz he had hoes with him...he thought he was a bad ass...so security came out and made everyone bounce...so we were still walkin around...i swear we walked around for about an hour and a half...ends up the cops impounded my boys truck...so here we are 6 heads at 3 am in pasadena which is 15 minutes by car on the freeway from where we live...so of course it would take forever to walk and we're all drunk...we called everyone we knew to come get us...finally my boy(whos truck got impounded) got a hold of his brother and he came a scooped us...but damn that shit was straight drama...fuck pasadena PD thats the second time theyve fucked up our night....

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Drama Last Night On Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2002, 12:04:18 PM »
lol

bez

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2002, 12:07:10 PM »
All part of the fun though, I bet when you got home and got inot your warm bed you felt amazing and I bet after about a week or so everyone will laugh  about the night.  If I was in your situation and it takes 15 mins to drive, I would of walked it, lol, really 15 mins to drive would of taken you what less than an hour to walk it, you shud of just walked.  

I dont really like going out unless I know I have a place to sleep or a definate way to get home, new years is guna be wierd cos me and my homies might go to this clubbing place by are home town but cos its new years we aint guna be able to get a taxi, and not 1 of us drives, we are just guna have to hope that we see a friend out and we can crash at there, of course I aint  really looking forward to it cos if we dont find no 1 then we are guna have to frezze all night, lol. Be funny tho.

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2002, 12:15:21 PM »
see its fifteen minutes on the freeway...i aint walkin on the freeway...wed have to walk the street...and that would take a lot more time....not to mention i could barely walk anymore...but new years...i dont give a fuck im passin out on the street...ima party so got damn hard it aint funny...

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2002, 12:18:55 PM »
Damn man that shit seems like fucked up homie.  :-\
40oz Graphire

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2002, 12:20:09 PM »
LOL......Krayzie Shit.......

Me and my boyz got in some shit too, but not that krayzie......We were at a party in Sunset, San Francisco and some cops roll by and talk 2 tha owner and they waz like party's over blah blah......So hella muthafucaz is outside on tha porch and my boy Puppy's stupid ass starts yelling it's Christmas U fuckin Pigs and then threw an empty 40 bottle at tha back of tha Police Car, all of a sudden tha muthafuca turns his sirens on and starts to turn around......Now Everybody starts running everywhere......I waz wit 3 of my boyz and we didn't even know Sunset that well at all......So we kicked it at a Walgreens store till my boy picked us up.......I waz like fuck it, let's go home lol.......It waz funny tho, at least got somethin 2 remember from this christmas.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2002, 12:23:28 PM »
LOL......Krayzie Shit.......

Me and my boyz got in some shit too, but not that krayzie......We were at a party in Sunset, San Francisco and some cops roll by and talk 2 tha owner and they waz like party's over blah blah......So hella muthafucaz is outside on tha porch and my boy Puppy's stupid ass starts yelling it's Christmas U fuckin Pigs and then threw an empty 40 bottle at tha back of tha Police Car, all of a sudden tha muthafuca turns his sirens on and starts to turn around......Now Everybody starts running everywhere......I waz wit 3 of my boyz and we didn't even know Sunset that well at all......So we kicked it at a Walgreens store till my boy picked us up.......I waz like fuck it, let's go home lol.......It waz funny tho, at least got somethin 2 remember from this christmas.......

Nobody got arrested? lucky bastards  ;D
40oz Graphire