Author Topic: I wear my sunglasses at night so I can hide.....  (Read 249 times)

OG Hack Wilson

I wear my sunglasses at night so I can hide.....
« on: December 12, 2010, 07:40:05 PM »
from the boxscore of the last 2 Jets games :D

what the fudge is wrong with this team....it's run run pass punt all day for Brian Schotty
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: I wear my sunglasses at night so I can hide.....
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 07:41:51 PM »
It's all about Tom Brady being the greatest person on the planet.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS SANTONIO HOLMES DOING? If he catches that, we win that game. >:(

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 07:53:16 PM »
It's all about Tom Brady being the greatest person on the planet.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS SANTONIO HOLMES DOING? If he catches that, we win that game. >:(

If I were Sanchez I'd make Bridget Moynahan my girlfriend and get little Jet Moynahan to call me Dad. I couldn't imagine a bigger smile on my face is Sanchez did that. Unless they beat the Pats on the way to the SB and Tom Brady's son is being held up by Sanchez after the SB win. I could convert atheists with those facts.

Seriously though, you guys better jump on McDaniels. Bring Orton in too.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 07:57:16 PM »
^We're bringing Peyton in. At least losing in the Superbowl because of some shit pass that gets brought back for six is better than losing in the Championship game.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2010, 12:40:32 AM »
The problem is the coaching staff plain and simple. Schotty is terrible. They run the same few plays over and over. How many times am I going to see the fullback line up in the slot then motion into the middle and they run up the gut. Slants seem to work so they only call two or three a game. The offense is so predictable. Why isn't Keller being thrown to? And Ryan relinquished play calling to pettine and the results have been horrid. Last game they had mike devito a tackle covering Danny woodhead on a play. This week Bart Scott was covering Marshall in the end zone. The play calling is holding this team back. Ryan needs to take over defense again and schotty has to go. I'm so sick of his play calling and unwillingness to attack opponents weaknesses