Author Topic: DJ Quik Under tha Influence ADV-CMS Tracklisting  (Read 198 times)

Young Dan Iza

DJ Quik Under tha Influence ADV-CMS Tracklisting
« on: December 27, 2002, 02:36:35 PM »
yo this is for the homie that wanted the tracklisting for the DJ Quik Under tha Influence advance cd that was ripped by cms, i home 4 christmas break so i was able 2 get the tracklisting
1. Trouble
2. Come 2Nyte
3. Everyday
4. Time Is Money
5. Letz Get Together
6. Abracadabra
7. Pimp Shit 2001
8. Inside and Out
9. If U Stay Ready RMX
10. Don't Shoot
11. U Aint Goin
12. My Melody
13. Just tha Way
14. Break Bread
15. First Date
16. Gotta Nu Woman
17. Soak Me Baby
18. No More Questionz

Efrain

Re:DJ Quik Under tha Influence ADV-CMS Tracklisting
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2002, 06:44:20 PM »
yea I went back and checked that advance after i saw the thread. In my opinion it wasn’t really worth downloading unless your a die hard quik fan. I think quiks the shit but im not feeling his crew aside from suga free. most of that advance sounded like guest appearances, demos and unfinished tracks from everyone but quik. Even the suga free shit or the tracks with rappin 4 tay and bad azz sounded kinda weak because the tracks were under produced or Low Budget.
The one track I DO HIGHLY recommend checking out is track# 2, "Come 2nyte" which is like an original or alternate version of the retail one. The beat is switched up and gives the track a different feel. If you need any of this advance or the other quik ones feel free to holla at me.