Author Topic: I got these cds today...tell me what you think of them and if it was wise to buy  (Read 207 times)

EM28

I got:
method man-tical
xzibit-40 days and 40 nights
xzibit-at the speed of light
dpg-dillinger and young gotti
dogg pound-dogg food

also does anyone have daz dillinger's to live and die in california because I was thinking of buyin it and wonderin if it was good or not

peace
« Last Edit: December 27, 2002, 06:43:21 PM by EM28 »

Nima - Dubcnn.com

daz - to live in die in ca is not a daz album dont buy it.

i suppose you meant dogg pound - dogg food

all great cds you bought

EM28

thankx and yeah i meant dogg food.  to live and die in california is not a daz cd?  What daz cd do you think i should get then.  I only have one which is this is the life i lead.

peace

BigBaller24

• 'G'
yeah, those are all good cd's.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
All FINE selections you have made, sir...

Would you like to use a credit or debit card with your purchase??

Hehe...nice CD's...

EM28

All FINE selections you have made, sir...

Would you like to use a credit or debit card with your purchase??

Hehe...nice CD's...

lol, thankx dogg

dpgc2002

I either have all heard all of these...Tical was my shit back in the day, The Xzibit albums are his 2 best, Dogg Food is classic and the DPG album was dope but mad slept on...If your into DPG I recommend Daz 1st album on Death Row, its classic DPG...

EM28

ok, but what's daz's first cd called
thankx
peace

dpgc2002

EM28

thankx and is that the best cd that daz has out.

peace

dpgc2002

thankx and is that the best cd that daz has out.

peace

He's got 2 other albums,  Raw and This Is The Life I Lead which he released independantly but there not as good as the first one...Revenge, Retaliation And Get Back is probably the last great G-Funk type of sound album that was released...

EM28

yeah, i got the cd this is the life i lead but i think i want another cd by daz and this is off subject but do you have any dj quik cds cause i was thinkin of buyin either safe and sound or rhythmalism.  Which one do you recommend.  I am going to get both but i don't know whick to buy first.

peace

dpgc2002

yeah, i got the cd this is the life i lead but i think i want another cd by daz and this is off subject but do you have any dj quik cds cause i was thinkin of buyin either safe and sound or rhythmalism.  Which one do you recommend.  I am going to get both but i don't know whick to buy first.

peace

Safe And Sound is my fav Quik album...Get At Me and Dollaz And Sense are 2 of my alltime fav Quik joints...

EM28

thankx, i think i'll cop that cd.  Are those songs on the cd.  I forgot.  thankx

peace

dpgc2002

thankx, i think i'll cop that cd.  Are those songs on the cd.  I forgot.  thankx

peace

Yeah they are...Peace...