Author Topic: what is your take on pizza chains giving discounts for ordering online?  (Read 434 times)

OG Hack Wilson

it's like they don't want you to order in person or over the phone anymore

they also probably love to keep track of people's information.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Hittman2001

Re: what is your take on pizza chains giving discounts for ordering online?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2010, 06:58:58 PM »
yeah and if you want delivery they hit you with a delivery charge....so it evens out ;)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2010, 07:11:46 PM »
It allows them to keep staffing levels down in the stores. Instead of an actual person having to stand there and take orders...they just get the order downloaded strait to their screens
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2010, 07:44:22 PM »
Yeah, it's horrible....  >:(

:eh:

kemizt

acgrundy

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2010, 09:31:58 PM »
are you saying your social life sucks so bad that the only human contact you normally get is talking to the pizza guy on the phone?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 09:44:41 PM »
are you saying your social life sucks so bad that the only human contact you normally get is talking to the pizza guy on the phone?

that and your mother, who pleasures me every tuesday
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 12:44:48 AM »
I can break out a phone book, go to the pizza section, close my eyes and point on a listing and its guaranteed to be better than any of those bitch ass chains out there. I stay away from them like I stay away from trannies.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Anunikke

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2010, 12:56:35 AM »
It allows them to keep staffing levels down in the stores. Instead of an actual person having to stand there and take orders...they just get the order downloaded strait to their screens
This.

It's just easier and more cost effective, you could take multiple orders at the same time.

Fraxxx

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2010, 02:21:03 AM »
I'd appreciate online ordering for asian food. Those fuckers are NEVER able to speak/understand the language correct so it's always like "did they get the name/adresse/order right and will I be able to have the meal I wanted?"
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2010, 06:37:31 PM »
I can break out a phone book, go to the pizza section, close my eyes and point on a listing and its guaranteed to be better than any of those bitch ass chains out there. I stay away from them like I stay away from trannies.

well for the record there is one pizza place here (A local chain) that is FAR above and beyond all others and it's very affordable - but also 20 minutes away

meanwhile crappy ass Domino's is like less than 5 miles away and 3 bucks less per pizza....it's hard to pass on that deal when you got student loans to pay lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2010, 10:56:19 PM »

real talk pizza chains are the worst...the local joints are whats really good.

local pizza joint>>taco bell>>KFC doubledown<<death=not getting credit for my tray dee interview<<the sauce>> watching the rogers take the field meanwhile her kids are getting molested in the other room like my bitch fav rapper say hell yeah DEF on some next level detoc shit IMO haha damn

sik u armenian?

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2010, 01:34:05 AM »

well for the record there is one pizza place here (A local chain) that is FAR above and beyond all others and it's very affordable - but also 20 minutes away

meanwhile crappy ass Domino's is like less than 5 miles away and 3 bucks less per pizza....it's hard to pass on that deal when you got student loans to pay lol
I feel you. Especially if you're buying in bulk for a large group. The chains are the way to go.

local pizza joint>>taco bell>>KFC doubledown<<death=not getting credit for my tray dee interview<<the sauce>> watching the rogers take the field meanwhile her kids are getting molested in the other room like my bitch fav rapper say hell yeah DEF on some next level detoc shit IMO haha damn

sik u armenian?
haha
i only like my pizza with the sauce
no crust, cheese or toppings
just sauce like........

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2010, 06:09:32 AM »

sik u armenian?
;D

kemizt

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2010, 09:12:54 PM »
I'd appreciate online ordering for asian food. Those fuckers are NEVER able to speak/understand the language correct so it's always like "did they get the name/adresse/order right and will I be able to have the meal I wanted?"

You should try ordering food from a Jack In the Box out here without being able to speak Spanglish...

Ordertaker- "Can I help jew?"
You- "Yeah, can I have a Jumbo Jack?"
Ordertaker- " Jess, do jew like chiss?"
You- "Yeah, cheese...but no onions"
Ordertaker- "Ok, Yumbo Yack with chiss, no onions...jess?"
You- "Yes"
Ordertaker- "Do jew want a chisscake?"
You- "no"
Ordertaker- "no o jess?"
You- "NO!"
Ordertaker- "No?"
You- "Yes"
Ordertaker- "Jess??"
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2010, 09:40:26 PM »

You should try ordering food from a Jack In the Box out here without being able to speak Spanglish...

Ordertaker- "Can I help jew?"
You- "Yeah, can I have a Jumbo Jack?"
Ordertaker- " Jess, do jew like chiss?"
You- "Yeah, cheese...but no onions"
Ordertaker- "Ok, Yumbo Yack with chiss, no onions...jess?"
You- "Yes"
Ordertaker- "Do jew want a chisscake?"
You- "no"
Ordertaker- "no o jess?"
You- "NO!"
Ordertaker- "No?"
You- "Yes"
Ordertaker- "Jess??"

LMAO

Man, they cleaned the Jack In The Box up in my area. I remember a few months back, they had a grip of people who couldn't speak any English whatsoever, this one creepy fool who worked in the middle of the night who you know probably had a couple of bodies stashed in his freezer and this one fag who rocked long nails, wore lots of make-up but looked like Deebo.

He was always excited when I asked for some ranch  :-X

Now, they just fired everyone off and ask you a million times if they got your order right, which is fine with me.

THA SAUCE HOUSE