Author Topic: Nipsey Hussle Talks Leaving Epic Records, Dissing "Detox"  (Read 1936 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Nipsey Hussle Talks Leaving Epic Records, Dissing "Detox"
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2010, 01:51:57 AM »
I think people are reaching a bit on the Detox line. I mean Dre did not create the word, there is a actual meaning to the word Detox before it was decided to be a album title.
come on now D~Nice, he even says if you're not with me, you're against me.

dude is just bitter(which is understandable)

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2010, 06:55:40 AM »
I see these kids from Hoover [Crips], and these kids from Eight Tray [Crips], that come up to me when they see me and salute me, and show me love like, “Nip, you inspire me. You one of us.”  :o :o :o  HAHA at his ENEMIGOS comin up to salute him LOL. ;)
wus wrong wit dat..its a respect thing at the end of the day.. cuz he bout the only nigga still representing the streets on a mainstream level...

CEE, Nothin wrong with it.  It just sounded outta place.  How many of the A.T.F you know gone up to Knocc Out and saluted him and said you 1 of US then and now?  Yes it is a respect thing at the end of the day and I am all for respect, just sounded weird that he chose to throw out those 2 sets.  If it happened, I think thats some real shit.  Its all 100. 8)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 07:00:27 AM by darqawa »

The_Offence

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2010, 04:33:51 AM »
thats it for nipsey on this board. welcome to the g malone haters club nip. you know how these groupie niggaz on here are, you mention anything about snoop, dre or ice cube and these niggaz will turn on you at the drop of a dime..y'all see these bitch niggaz on here acting cool with kendrick lamar now lol. these hoe ass niggaz on here was talking shit about son last year but now he fucking with dre these groupie niggaz talking bout kendrick lamar his dope, kendrick lamar is the future. you hoe ass dick in booty niggaz make laugh with your dick riding activities. if that nigga spider loc got picked up by dre all these faggot ass niggaz on here that hate on him will ride his dick. these niggaz on here are some straight up male groupies that would pay good money to sniff cube,snoop & dre's duty underwear.

MistaNova

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2010, 05:41:01 AM »
thats it for nipsey on this board. welcome to the g malone haters club nip. you know how these groupie niggaz on here are, you mention anything about snoop, dre or ice cube and these niggaz will turn on you at the drop of a dime..y'all see these bitch niggaz on here acting cool with kendrick lamar now lol. these hoe ass niggaz on here was talking shit about son last year but now he fucking with dre these groupie niggaz talking bout kendrick lamar his dope, kendrick lamar is the future. you hoe ass dick in booty niggaz make laugh with your dick riding activities. if that nigga spider loc got picked up by dre all these faggot ass niggaz on here that hate on him will ride his dick. these niggaz on here are some straight up male groupies that would pay good money to sniff cube,snoop & dre's duty underwear.

Exactly when was everybody on here dissing K. Dot? Though some of the new west cats seem to be hated on here most of the time they're just ignored. And of those ignored rappers they're either successful and have/had a hit (Tyga, New Boyz, Far East Movement) or, despite their talent, have little to no buzz (H.O.P.E., U-N-I , K. Dot[?]). Sides, Nipsey wasn't even dissing Detox.
As for Spider he'll remain hated on here whether or not Dre desides to fuck with him whether it's because he's considered wack by a vast majority of people (most of whom I doubt actually took the time to listen to his music) or a G-Unot bias by Game stans or because his fans on here haven't exactly been level-headed.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 05:42:44 AM by Iveus »

Elano

« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2010, 06:16:14 AM »

NoobCake

« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2010, 06:53:30 AM »

His "message" sounds great.  Too bad 99% of it is bullshit.  The reason he decided to restructure his debut album is because his single flopped and he got dropped from his label.  There's no more to it than that.  Opressed people? Untold Story?  You gotta be fucking kidding me.

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2010, 08:07:43 AM »
dre's duty underwear.
As for Spider he'll remain hated on here whether or not Dre desides to fuck with him whether it's because he's considered wack by a vast majority of people (most of whom I doubt actually took the time to listen to his music) or a G-Unot bias by Game stans or because his fans on here haven't exactly been level-headed.
[/quote]

REAL SHIT BRO. 8)

+1

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2010, 10:26:58 AM »
damn i ain't even think it was anymore blacc folk on here,good shit,but it's fact that the other side gives him props,the respect "how" he's doing it,wouldn't stay they break they necc to run up to em to salute em in all that tho yell

they say nay60rs don't need no favors but rollins and ecc need to align again and cut all this on & off shit out

u see how the six pacc pushed the flowers out they turf on nhc that alliance is needed

F13 (hyde park) and rollin 60s have a relationship together, they co-exist
6 pack, far as i know thats the sole survivors over there from that bloody turf war basically next door neighbors goin at it. Florence pushed out everyone else the 76 and 89 which used to be deep as fk extinct.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2010, 10:30:07 AM »
music transcends even cultures, how can it not transcend people living the same exact lifestyle. it even gets you whiteboys hot headed lol

correct me if im wrong (soak this up white boy) blacks, get along when they hit the pen blue orange or red.

THIS AIN"T THE PEN HOMIE, WE TALKIN THE STREETS AND WE TALKIN ABOUT THE SIXTIES WORST ENEMIGOS.  PEN POLITICS ARE DIFFERENT AND I DON'T KNOW IF YOU WAS TALKIN TO ME OR TO PAPA SMURF BUT I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE JUST SOUNDS STRANGE FOR HIM TO SAY HOOVAS AND EIGHT TRAYS COME UP TO HIM AND SALUTE HIM SAYIN HE ONE OF "US".  CATS FROM FARWEST PUT OUT A DISS SONG, SAYIN FU*C NIPSEY WE DON'T LIKE SISSIES.  IT IS WHAT IT IS HOMIE, SHIT AIN'T THAT SERIOUS FOR ME.  AND DIFFERENT CARS STAND ALONE IN THE PEN.  HOOVAS, ETC ETC ETC

County and the Pen is different. In the pen you just black example- if the SouthSiders jump on a hoover crip and you bein from 60s just watch him get ratpacked even though in the streets you dont get along, you better do somethin or you gettin stuck by your own people.

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2010, 12:15:22 PM »
Nip only wants to be on detox, that´s the plan but dre don´t fuck anymore with snoppy´s clons...

yeah! he fucks with Akon! That's what's up! Gz up!

::)

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2010, 07:51:16 AM »
i fuck wit nip and im glad he is going independent...more west coast artist should i dont think will ever c a succesful west coast mainstream artist anytime soon besides dre and snoop of course

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2010, 07:53:06 AM »
I liked The Marathon so I could give a fuck about anything else
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

oak20land510-415

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2010, 08:00:45 AM »
Action!
Muthafuckin' Don!

« Reply #42 on: Today at 07:53:06 AM »
I liked The Marathon so I could give a fuck about anything else

Fo'real doe

darqawa

• 'G'
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2010, 08:06:37 AM »
music transcends even cultures, how can it not transcend people living the same exact lifestyle. it even gets you whiteboys hot headed lol

correct me if im wrong (soak this up white boy) blacks, get along when they hit the pen blue orange or red.

THIS AIN"T THE PEN HOMIE, WE TALKIN THE STREETS AND WE TALKIN ABOUT THE SIXTIES WORST ENEMIGOS.  PEN POLITICS ARE DIFFERENT AND I DON'T KNOW IF YOU WAS TALKIN TO ME OR TO PAPA SMURF BUT I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE JUST SOUNDS STRANGE FOR HIM TO SAY HOOVAS AND EIGHT TRAYS COME UP TO HIM AND SALUTE HIM SAYIN HE ONE OF "US".  CATS FROM FARWEST PUT OUT A DISS SONG, SAYIN FU*C NIPSEY WE DON'T LIKE SISSIES.  IT IS WHAT IT IS HOMIE, SHIT AIN'T THAT SERIOUS FOR ME.  AND DIFFERENT CARS STAND ALONE IN THE PEN.  HOOVAS, ETC ETC ETC

County and the Pen is different. In the pen you just black example- if the SouthSiders jump on a hoover crip and you bein from 60s just watch him get ratpacked even though in the streets you dont get along, you better do somethin or you gettin stuck by your own people.

You right, my bad homie.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2010, 01:37:33 PM »
This thread is a euro wigs wet dream, I can see them now jotting down all the info about turf wars and shit to memorize and casually drop it in there convo when amongst there fellow euro wigs...smh

Game is to be sold and not told, some of this shit is boarderline dry snitching.