Author Topic: The Juggalo Gathering (aka Hell on earth)  (Read 253 times)

Elano

The Juggalo Gathering (aka Hell on earth)
« on: December 21, 2010, 01:30:33 PM »
"WHAT'S SEPARATE THE GATHERING FROM EVERY OTHER FESTIVAL ON THE PLANET...IT'S THE MAGIC IN THE AIR"...THE FEELING OF 10.000 BEST FRIENDS AROND YOU   LOL
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/o0xewi_Gdc8&amp;feature=fvw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/o0xewi_Gdc8&amp;feature=fvw</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/6V-4jbto2C8&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/6V-4jbto2C8&amp;feature=related</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CVrq0MQSouA&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CVrq0MQSouA&amp;feature=related</a>

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: The Juggalo Gathering (aka Hell on earth)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 03:40:44 PM »
lol geeks
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 03:54:15 PM »
If I had the means, I would fly an airplane over them and dumb anthrax on their bitch asses.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 01:42:33 AM »
If I had the means, I would fly an airplane over them and dumb anthrax on their bitch asses.

This would be the perfect opportunity for someone to do that shit...and get away with it because you just admitted guilt.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2010, 01:51:47 AM »

This would be the perfect opportunity for someone to do that shit...and get away with it because you just admitted guilt.
I wouldn't get any time. Nobody would even notice they were gone.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2010, 01:15:17 PM »

I wouldn't get any time. Nobody would even notice they were gone.

U might even get a medal.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2010, 02:01:18 PM »
lol, wow didnt think this was real

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

theremedy360

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2010, 08:30:53 PM »
I can say without exaggerating that these are some of the most pathetic people on the planet.

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2010, 07:48:16 AM »
I can say without exaggerating that these are some of the most pathetic people on the planet.

some of yall idols were performing there

what kinda west coast forum is this, yall some angry blacks on a typeboard
they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2010, 12:51:52 PM »
no i would not get served by a mob of juggalos, bitch . i already beat up a whole posse of juggalos easliy by myself . when i go to tech n9ne concerts & kotton mouth king concerts , i am the guy in mosh pit beating the living shit out of every juggalo . juggalo are bunch pussies. see i have wrestling ,maratial arts , & street fighting background pluse i always have my strapp on me .. see i am the muthfucka you don't fuck around with . people go the other when they see me coming .

:D

theremedy360

« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2010, 01:00:45 PM »

some of yall idols were performing there

what kinda west coast forum is this, yall some angry blacks on a typeboard

1. I'm white
2. I think Juggalos are losers, did I offend you?

Muhfukka

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2010, 08:46:28 PM »
no i would not get served by a mob of juggalos, bitch . i already beat up a whole posse of juggalos easliy by myself . when i go to tech n9ne concerts & kotton mouth king concerts , i am the guy in mosh pit beating the living shit out of every juggalo . juggalo are bunch pussies. see i have wrestling ,maratial arts , & street fighting background pluse i always have my strapp on me .. see i am the muthfucka you don't fuck around with . people go the other when they see me coming .

:D
jeez

Elano

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2010, 10:08:24 PM »
"i have wrestling background"  :D

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2010, 11:10:18 PM »
i have background wrestling with elanos pedo cancer ridden mother  :D
hahahaha
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Elano

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2010, 11:41:51 PM »
i have background wrestling with elanos pedo cancer ridden mother  :D

HA HA HA