Author Topic: what is your take on pizza chains giving discounts for ordering online?  (Read 433 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: what is your take on pizza chains giving discounts for ordering online?
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2010, 09:49:46 PM »
I'd appreciate online ordering for asian food. Those fuckers are NEVER able to speak/understand the language correct so it's always like "did they get the name/adresse/order right and will I be able to have the meal I wanted?"

You should try ordering food from a Jack In the Box out here without being able to speak Spanglish...

Ordertaker- "Can I help jew?"
You- "Yeah, can I have a Jumbo Jack?"
Ordertaker- " Jess, do jew like chiss?"
You- "Yeah, cheese...but no onions"
Ordertaker- "Ok, Yumbo Yack with chiss, no onions...jess?"
You- "Yes"
Ordertaker- "Do jew want a chisscake?"
You- "no"
Ordertaker- "no o jess?"
You- "NO!"
Ordertaker- "No?"
You- "Yes"
Ordertaker- "Jess??"

LMAO

Man, they cleaned the Jack In The Box up in my area. I remember a few months back, they had a grip of people who couldn't speak any English whatsoever, this one creepy fool who worked in the middle of the night who you know probably had a couple of bodies stashed in his freezer and this one fag who rocked long nails, wore lots of make-up but looked like Deebo.

He was always excited when I asked for some ranch  :-X

Now, they just fired everyone off and ask you a million times if they got your order right, which is fine with me.

Maybe Im bein a bitch about this shit...but I always hate when I go to the drivethrough window and the person handing me my food looks all fucked up and deformed and nasty. The first thing I think is....if THIS is the person they allow the customers to see, imagine what the guy workin the grill is like.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2010, 10:42:49 PM »
I'd appreciate online ordering for asian food. Those fuckers are NEVER able to speak/understand the language correct so it's always like "did they get the name/adresse/order right and will I be able to have the meal I wanted?"

You should try ordering food from a Jack In the Box out here without being able to speak Spanglish...

You- "Yes"
You- "no"
Ordertaker- "no o jess?"
You- "NO!"
Ordertaker- "No?"
You- "Yes"
Ordertaker- "Jess??"

Haha, what the hell!

kemizt

The Watcher

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2010, 02:36:52 AM »
ill take online ordering any day of the week. having to deal less with the retarded kid behind the counter is a plus in my book
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2010, 01:07:59 AM »

You- "Yes"
You- "no"
Ordertaker- "no o jess?"
You- "NO!"
Ordertaker- "No?"
You- "Yes"
Ordertaker- "Jess??"

LMAO

Man, they cleaned the Jack In The Box up in my area. I remember a few months back, they had a grip of people who couldn't speak any English whatsoever, this one creepy fool who worked in the middle of the night who you know probably had a couple of bodies stashed in his freezer and this one fag who rocked long nails, wore lots of make-up but looked like Deebo.

Now, they just fired everyone off and ask you a million times if they got your order right, which is fine with me.

Maybe Im bein a bitch about this shit...but I always hate when I go to the drivethrough window and the person handing me my food looks all fucked up and deformed and nasty. The first thing I think is....if THIS is the person they allow the customers to see, imagine what the guy workin the grill is like.
Fucked up, but true.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2010, 01:37:34 AM »

You- "Yes"
You- "no"
Ordertaker- "no o jess?"
You- "NO!"
Ordertaker- "No?"
You- "Yes"
Ordertaker- "Jess??"

LMAO

and this one fag who rocked long nails, wore lots of make-up but looked like Deebo.

Yeah I stopped goin to the KFC by my house during the day shift cus of this lil Mexican homo that worked the drivethru....

"Would jew like some honey for jur biissssscuitssss?!"

Im sure it was all mental, but it would just fuck my food all up. Your mind can really play tricks on u.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2010, 09:39:29 AM »
yea i dont fucks with chains, i like random shops, however, there was that 5-5-5 deal i used to get but that was the jew in me, .

acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2010, 09:25:46 PM »
ill take online ordering any day of the week. having to deal less with the retarded kid behind the counter is a plus in my book

yeah that is what the pizza chains thought too.  Having to deal less w/ the retarded hack wilson is a plus in their book.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2010, 09:28:11 PM »

yeah that is what the pizza chains thought too.  Having to deal less w/ the retarded hack wilson is a plus in their book.

lmao   yes that's it.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2010, 09:29:11 PM »

You- "Yes"
You- "no"
Ordertaker- "no o jess?"
You- "NO!"
Ordertaker- "No?"
You- "Yes"
Ordertaker- "Jess??"

+1
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #24 on: December 24, 2010, 04:17:02 AM »
 i work at a pizza place and we have online ordering. and i couldnt tell you why my boss (the owner) pushes it, it sucks its annoying. so anyone out there. its easier for the employees if you just call.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2010, 08:46:44 AM »
i work at a pizza place and we have online ordering. and i couldnt tell you why my boss (the owner) pushes it, it sucks its annoying. so anyone out there. its easier for the employees if you just call.
But it's easier for the customer to order online, and the customer comes first, that's service..

kemizt

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2010, 12:47:27 AM »
Ordering over computer > some dude on the phone who gives you a bad attitude when you ask for their special deals
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE