Author Topic: Joe Buddens - Ordinary Love Pt. 1  (Read 529 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Joe Buddens - Ordinary Love Pt. 1
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2010, 12:12:57 PM »
^Denial.

Joe Budden has a large fan base like ICP has a large fan base.
You it's there but there but you don't really count because pretty much all listeners are hard-core fans and not casual listeners.

lol Joe budden got radio play for his fanbase, don't compare that to ICP's trailerpark word of mouth fanbase :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2010, 12:21:43 PM »
^Denial.

Joe Budden has a large fan base like ICP has a large fan base.
You it's there but there but you don't really count because pretty much all listeners are hard-core fans and not casual listeners.

I don't see how speaking truth puts me in denial. The word stan is a dying word because of people like you. You need to go back & replay Em's song, boss.

I can tell you I don't like some Joe Budden. There were songs off of MM4 I wasn't all that fond of, let alone his entire catalogue.

Like I've said, if you're a fan of his music & fuck with the sound he puts out, you're NATURALLY going to like more music than somebody who doesn't care for it.

PLUS, if I was a stan, I would hate everyone he's ever beef'd with. I'm a fan of Saigon, Jay-Z, G-Unit, Game, even Rae & Wu-Tang.

If anyone's in denial, it's you. Because you just want to make me look bad, so bad, you NEED me to be a stan lol.

Anunikke

« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2010, 12:26:44 PM »
LOL, you really think you're speaking the truth?
I'm starting to think you're just delusional.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2010, 12:33:14 PM »
LOL, you really think you're speaking the truth?
I'm starting to think you're just delusional.

Like I said, "Joe Budden gets more attention (including negative attention) & sells more records than other underground artists that people on this board listen to & yet they still jump to Joey not selling or "having no fans" or "nobody talks about him" as part of their argument as to why he's not good."

That's Real Fact# 377 under a Peach Snapple cap. You going to tell me that's not true?

Joe Budden is talked about on the internet more than most artists you bump, Mr. Underground & sells more too. It was more of a statement, not something up for debate lol.

If you're trying to deny this, I'd say you're the delusional one lol.

Anunikke

« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2010, 12:37:30 PM »

Like I said, "Joe Budden gets more attention (including negative attention) & sells more records than other underground artists that people on this board listen to & yet they still jump to Joey not selling or "having no fans" or "nobody talks about him" as part of their argument as to why he's not good."

That's Real Fact# 377 under a Peach Snapple cap. You going to tell me that's not true?

Joe Budden is talked about on the internet more than most artists you bump, Mr. Underground & sells more too. It was more of a statement, not something up for debate lol.

If you're trying to deny this, I'd say you're the delusional one lol.

the reasons Joe Budden gets more attention is because there are 2 opposing sides which isn't the case with the following artists and even if there is somebody who doesn't agree with the census they often do applaud their skill.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2010, 12:42:58 PM »
^It gets his name out there more though than other artists. ;)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2010, 03:44:06 PM »
First thing, Budden sells less than the artists I brought up. Secondly, he's definitely not discussed more, at least as far as music is concerned. Made fun of perhaps. That's like trying to say Rick Ross is a bigger artist than Dr. Dre because of the whole CO thing and his various beefs. IT and Tech N9ne aren't out there saying stupid things and beefing with Wu Tang for attention. Why? Because they don't need to, they have bigger fanbases and the hype around them is based on their music. Budden has a smaller but more hardcore group of fans who will ride for him and carry on arguments such as these. That's really not a good look.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2010, 04:31:50 PM »
First thing, Budden sells less than the artists I brought up. Secondly, he's definitely not discussed more, at least as far as music is concerned. Made fun of perhaps. That's like trying to say Rick Ross is a bigger artist than Dr. Dre because of the whole CO thing and his various beefs. IT and Tech N9ne aren't out there saying stupid things and beefing with Wu Tang for attention. Why? Because they don't need to, they have bigger fanbases and the hype around them is based on their music. Budden has a smaller but more hardcore group of fans who will ride for him and carry on arguments such as these. That's really not a good look.

C'mon, brothaman. You named the two biggest underground artists that I said were exceptions; I'm talking about the average underground artist.

& at some point soon I'm going to go around to other forums just to quickly peep what people are talking about & I'll let y'all know how my search goes lol.

Al Bundy

« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2010, 05:00:00 PM »
LMAO @ myself showing up in another Joe Budden thread.

you know i only come in here to see how bad your stan ways evolve over time

I'm really not a stan. Maybe you're just such a hater I come off worse than I really am.

What have I said here that's stan-esque? Joe Budden gets more attention (including negative attention) & sells more records than other underground artists that people on this board listen to & yet they still jump to Joey not selling or "having no fans" or "nobody talks about him" as part of their argument as to why he's not good.

That's not even a personal opinion, that's a fact lmfao.

well i'm definitely not a hater. i've given his music a chance (which most haters won't do) and simply don't like it. big deal

what HAVEN'T you said that isn't stanish? sorry to burst your bubble but besides the internet no one knows of joe budden. i know like two people who like his shit in real life. that's nothing compared to the amount of people who know & like immortal technique, mf doom, tech n9ne, brotha lynch, etc.

joe budden got on the radio once with that lame pump it up song and barely anyone remembers that stupid song

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2010, 05:07:22 PM »
at some point soon I'm going to go around to other forums just to quickly peep what people are talking about & I'll let y'all know how my search goes lol.

Its a big world out there.