Author Topic: Should I get a dreamcast??  (Read 320 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Should I get a dreamcast??
« on: December 29, 2002, 06:47:36 PM »
alright the dreamcast is really cheap now and i was wondering if i should get it.
I already have an xbox but the dreamcast is pretty cheap and i heard it was a good system.I know there not making games for it anymore but i was just wondering if it was worth buyin

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Should I get a dreamcast??
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2002, 07:16:46 PM »
Also,do u need a modchip to play burnt cds??

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Sub-Z

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2002, 07:47:11 PM »
yes its worth buyin and no you dont need a mod chip but just buy the games,no reason to burn them since theyre so cheap

elneckio

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2002, 11:52:09 PM »
I used to have one, NBA 2k rocked. Not sure how it compares to the newer versions though.  MSR was ahead of its time as well.  So if its cheap then yes I would say worth checking out.

O and it had Soul Caliber, now I think of it that console was pretty sweet :O
« Last Edit: December 29, 2002, 11:52:21 PM by elneckio »
"just do what he says.. i find to my expense he's always right." ... Overseer 24/04/02

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2002, 11:53:51 PM »
I've got one, I never really played it much though, it was always kinda weak in my opinion.  Peace~

EM28

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2002, 08:16:41 AM »
yeah, get one but now that we are talking about old systems im wondering where i can get a super nintendo.  I love that system.  Do y'all know where i can get one.

peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2002, 10:49:48 AM »
Um, try gamestop.com or ebay.  They got em.  They sell them at gamestop around here for 30 bucks with a controller.  

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2002, 01:36:47 PM »
weak? the fucking system was ahead of its time.

yes its worth buying.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

EM28

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2002, 01:41:00 PM »
where do you live trauma cause here in cali they had one at gamestop for 25 or 30 dollars but when i went back to get it it was sold already.  that sucks

peace

Sub-Z

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2002, 03:18:59 PM »
if dreamcast is old then so is ps2 (since they are both 128 bit systems) lol    the dreamcast is in this generation of game consoles....