Author Topic: 2PAC Christmas Leaks  (Read 1884 times)

Muhfukka

Re: 2PAC Christmas Leaks
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2010, 07:09:36 PM »
fuck their faces ignant

oh here comes cap'n save a ho
shut your european face before ignant fucks it

Muhfukka

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2010, 07:09:58 PM »
oh shit he already did

IgnantMC

« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2010, 07:13:08 PM »
If mister Sony is indeed not a euro then fuck his face with a 2x4 (not sure about the metric equivalent) for sympathizing with their cause.

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: December 29, 2010, 07:25:36 PM »
If mister Sony is indeed not a euro then fuck his face with a 2x4 (not sure about the metric equivalent) for sympathizing with their cause.
fuck the metric system's face too

Quadruple OG

« Reply #34 on: December 29, 2010, 07:38:00 PM »
exactly, u proved my point....

hip-hop resume? ur shit talk doesnt deserve a pdf but if u must know....

heavy hip hop head since '92 but i bumped casually be4 then.... Skee-Lo went to my school. met method & redman on two separate occasions including this past summer, john cena, krayzie bone, r-real, fredwreck & im hella cool w/ Damien Taylor (produced for g-unit & others), KB from the mil, speech impediments (oc/vegas), moka only (canada), domingo & 5th seal aka daneja (NY), slapbak, Kurt Kobane & more. i was at the Warlord "Boss" video shoot when it was still DRR (invited by warlord & C-Los) yes, Cashis is OC legit & ive holla'd at Mash w/ collabos. what have u done? Euro wannabe? bitch ima "global where-i-be"

there, happy? you may shut the fuck up now, but i doubt you will.

saw the bolded and had a good laugh. No offense, just hella random that he's included among everyone you mentioned.

BANE

• 'G'
  • Deshi, Deshi, Basara, Basara! Deshi, Deshi, Basara
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2010, 07:49:29 PM »
ur lame dude. anything i say ur just gonna diss or make some stupid comment because ur nowhere in life & i got a banging baby mama u can only have wet dreams about & all u can do to retaliate is hate & make stupid comments... & im not even white, asshole. yea i might have been considered a "thug" or whatever when i was like 15... but i grew up, im an adult now  but ur probably thinking of something NOT CLEVER to say next. i challenge you to come up w/ something meaningful.... & not just the same regurgitated shit your been spewing the last 6+ posts...go on kid lemme hear it..... fuck my face... fuck their faces, blah blah blah.... you probably werent even in JR high when PAC died... ur just a dick rider... if you were that just proves how lame you are for wasting your life dissing ppl on the internet.

extremely immature. your an idiot. & ur friend is too... so go ahead & hate on me because for treating every1 as an equal whether they're white, black, Hispanic, Chinese, euro or fuckin' Russian... hate on me because ive had better jobs than you... hate on me because I MET PPL you only see on MTV, BET or youtube.... hate on me because i made it in life & ill pray for you because you're nowhere in it, probably even still living w/ your mom on top of all that bullshit you talk to compensate for the meaningless your life has been thus far.

Outlaw Tay 187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2010, 07:53:37 PM »
You copied my posts (even with the comments lol) from RGF. But it's all good, original props goes to Notorious-Makaveli for the leaks  8)

BANE

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2010, 07:57:08 PM »
exactly, u proved my point....

hip-hop resume? ur shit talk doesnt deserve a pdf but if u must know....

heavy hip hop head since '92 but i bumped casually be4 then.... Skee-Lo went to my school. met method & redman on two separate occasions including this past summer, john cena, krayzie bone, r-real, fredwreck & im hella cool w/ Damien Taylor (produced for g-unit & others), KB from the mil, speech impediments (oc/vegas), moka only (canada), domingo & 5th seal aka daneja (NY), slapbak, Kurt Kobane & more. i was at the Warlord "Boss" video shoot when it was still DRR (invited by warlord & C-Los) yes, Cashis is OC legit & ive holla'd at Mash w/ collabos. what have u done? Euro wannabe? bitch ima "global where-i-be"

there, happy? you may shut the fuck up now, but i doubt you will.

saw the bolded and had a good laugh. No offense, just hella random that he's included among everyone you mentioned.

LOL there's actually a funny story that goes w/ that. i was supposed to meet w/ Stacy Kiebler (Sony has its perks) at that time, but she took off & met up w/ him instead. he really is a hella cool dude, real humble (at that time)... hey, he raps! haha he actually has really good freestyling skills, that shit u've seen on wwe is all fake compared to his real skills...they shoulda let him just freestyle on his album. make no bluff, he's got a gift of gab.

BANE

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: December 29, 2010, 07:59:28 PM »
You copied my posts (even with the comments lol) from RGF. But it's all good, original props goes to Notorious-Makaveli for the leaks  8)

LOL yea i did get them from ur posts at RGF!!!! BIG UPS TO OUTLAW TAY187 FOLKS, HE DESERVES THE PROPS!!! how come u didnt post them here, though?

Outlaw Tay 187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #39 on: December 29, 2010, 08:04:13 PM »

LOL yea i did get them from ur posts at RGF!!!! BIG UPS TO OUTLAW TAY187 FOLKS, HE DESERVES THE PROPS!!! how come u didnt post them here, though?

OH THANKS FOR THE PROPS DUDE I APPRECIATE IT HOMIE!!!!!!!!!!! I was just pointing it out lol. I can't be bothered to post it everywhere it's just cuz I got that massive thread so that's why I update it on there  8)

BANE

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2010, 08:08:07 PM »
my ninja, that thread is EPIC...  8)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2010, 08:10:08 PM »
keep em comin
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Muhfukka

« Reply #42 on: December 29, 2010, 08:11:28 PM »
goddamn your face must hurt after all this fucking

IgnantMC

« Reply #43 on: December 29, 2010, 08:22:32 PM »
Maybe these two guys want to take it to email or phone bone and fuck each others' faces?

Just because you hold the water bottle for someone who is actually important doesn't make you connected.  Homosexual. 

(The fuck your face is implied in the above post.)

return of the eurinator

« Reply #44 on: December 29, 2010, 10:11:05 PM »
The only people anyone should be thanking for any leaks are thc not the notorious fuckwits. without thc money none of this shit would have been anywhere because the euros who plague these cessspool forums don't have the euro scratch to free up shit by themselves. all these retard forums are doing is regurgitating shit thc has had forever. ask that forum to leak something that's not a couple of years old, stolen, or leaked by an ex thc member.....it ain't gonna happen. oh and that includes all the shit that leaked in the past year. stupid fuckwits think they have something.lol they're out of shit that's why they're leaking this crap now. trying to get hits by leaking shit that's been passed around for almost two years is pathetic.

oh and fuck euros and people who think they have a hip hop resume. the eurinator used to date ll cool j's baysitters cousin. I'm ghetto

the eurinator has spoken.