Author Topic: wudda u think about "i got love in these streetz" and......  (Read 112 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wudda u think about "i got love in these streetz" and......
« on: December 28, 2002, 07:28:18 PM »
wudda u think about "i got love in these streetz" and "tha last of the pound"? i just got em 2day and i was surprised there both tite as hell 2 nice eps i think but 2 much $$ i got em at tower 4 fuckin $17.99 but owell im really feelin "i got love in these streetz" cd more rite now and i think daz is gettin better IMO

EM28

Re:wudda u think about "i got love in these streetz" and......
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2002, 08:02:21 PM »
i got the cd tha last of tha dogg pound and i love it.  I don't have the daz cd i got love in these streets but i was going to buy a daz cd and i think i'm going to get retaliation, revenge, get back or whatever the title is.  Which one do you recommend first i got love in these streets or rrgt.  oh yeah i got tha lost of tha dogg pound at tower for 17.99 too

peace
« Last Edit: December 28, 2002, 08:04:30 PM by EM28 »

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2002, 09:27:38 PM »
i got the cd tha last of tha dogg pound and i love it.  I don't have the daz cd i got love in these streets but i was going to buy a daz cd and i think i'm going to get retaliation, revenge, get back or whatever the title is.  Which one do you recommend first i got love in these streets or rrgt.  oh yeah i got tha lost of tha dogg pound at tower for 17.99 too

peace

if i were u id get rrgb first b4 got love n these streetz cuz theres more songs and all that

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2002, 06:05:05 AM »

peace

let me type this in bold so u don't miss it. DEFINITLEY BUY RR&GB OVER I GOT LOVE IN THESE STREETZ.... "Retaliation, Revenge & Get Back" is Daz's tightest album buy far, nothin' but bangers, st8 gangsta sh*t... i can't believe u don't already have it and for that u should smack yourself... I GOT LOVE IN THESE STREETZ isn't that good i ain't tryna say that LAZY is wrong cuz we all got are own opinions but theres too many songs about pussy on I GOT LOVE IN THESE STREETZ but it's good for an EP. Last Of Tha Pound is dope thou... so i'm not askin' u, i'm tellin' u to buy daz's death row album first and then get "R.A.W." if u don't have that and then buy "Last Of Tha Pound", then "This Is The Life I Lead" then "Young Gotti n Dillinger" n finally "The Streetz" ep... the streetz ain't that great trust me unless u a bitch... the albums all about pussy and u'd think from the title that it'd be all showin' st8 love 2 the streetz n nuthin' but st8 gangsta shit...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)