Author Topic: Rajon Rondo is a top 5 player in the NBA  (Read 558 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Rajon Rondo is a top 5 player in the NBA
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2010, 05:53:25 AM »
well, if you even think Melo is better than LeBron, then of course Kobe is better... however, it's pretty retarded to say "Melo>>>>LeBron"
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

PLANT

« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2010, 06:22:18 AM »
2009 - now

LeBron>>Wade>>Kobe>>Durant>>>>>>>Melo

Durant is a better scorer than Melo but LBJ, Wade and Kobe do everything else better than KD and Melo

S.C. The Beast

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2010, 02:19:27 PM »
Wait, you're trying to argue that Kobe is better than LeBron, but then say LeBron can play almost ever position on the court? How is that logical?

& Wade is as good a scorer, a better defender, better with the ball in his hand & a better go to guy at the end of games.

Melo is a great scorer, but that's about where his game ends.
there you go again, replying, casting a reflection of your intelligence. I said his role on his team is the point forward, do you even watch basketball? or just the highlights on espn. Have you ever even played basketball? Because at this point I just can't figure out why you're even arguing. and you want to talk to me about logic   :o

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2010, 03:03:33 PM »
Wait, you're trying to argue that Kobe is better than LeBron, but then say LeBron can play almost ever position on the court? How is that logical?

& Wade is as good a scorer, a better defender, better with the ball in his hand & a better go to guy at the end of games.

Melo is a great scorer, but that's about where his game ends.
there you go again, replying, casting a reflection of your intelligence. I said his role on his team is the point forward, do you even watch basketball? or just the highlights on espn. Have you ever even played basketball? Because at this point I just can't figure out why you're even arguing. and you want to talk to me about logic   :o

Which is more valuable, OBVIOUSLY. Being able to play four positions opposed to one.

& I'm POSITIVE that I've played more ball than 99% of the members on here.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2011, 11:49:25 AM »
Lebron is now clearly a better player than Kobe in the regular season ... Kobe is aging and can't do what he used to through 82 games after Fifteen year in the league , tons of games and injuries ... however he will rise his level of play during the playoffs

Lebron (and Wade) won't be anywhere close to the level Kobe is right now in their 15th year in the league though

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2011, 12:15:12 PM »
Lebron is now clearly a better player than Kobe in the regular season ... Kobe is aging and can't do what he used to through 82 games after Fifteen year in the league , tons of games and injuries ... however he will rise his level of play during the playoffs

Lebron (and Wade) won't be anywhere close to the level Kobe is right now in their 15th year in the league though

barring injury Lebron will, but Wade will be 3 years older than Kobe/Lebron in year 15 so not him

i think LEbron will win the MVP again this year
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 01, 2011, 12:52:00 PM »
^That's going to be tough if Wade has real similar numbers; plus the season isn't even half way over.

Wouldn't be surprised if they threw it to Durant.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #37 on: January 01, 2011, 05:51:37 PM »
Rondo couldnt even break into the Olympics line up, Westbrook is better than rondo

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #38 on: January 01, 2011, 06:05:55 PM »
Rondo couldnt even break into the Olympics line up, Westbrook is better than rondo
LOL this guy is a comedian
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

theremedy360

« Reply #39 on: January 01, 2011, 11:24:14 PM »

The whole olympic thing wasn't about talent, it sounds like dude just wasn't buying into the whole thing.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2011, 07:31:36 PM »
22 assists against the Spurs

told ya, assholes :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2011, 08:20:45 PM »
He's really good.

LeBron
Wade
Kobe
Dwight
Durant

He's not cracking that top five; even if he didn't have three Hall of Famers & was doing this with Big Baby & Nate at SG.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2011, 08:47:50 PM »
first off KG wasn't even PLAYING last night

second off it's Lebron > wade > kobe > rondo > durant

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2011, 04:38:09 AM »
He's a very solid around player minus the shooting ... Top 5 is not serious , I'd say top 20-25  .... the amazing thing about Rondo is that no single team in the league has understood yet that sagging off him is absolutely the wrong way to defend him

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2011, 11:18:50 AM »
22 assists against the Spurs

told ya, assholes :D

22 assists is impressive. He still isnt a top 5 player though lol. I dont even think Rondo believes a top 5 player. Im pretty sure you dont ACTUALLY believe that.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"