Poll

Twinz or Dove Shack

The Twinz
10 (90.9%)
The Dove Shack
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: who do u like more The Twinz or Dove SHack?  (Read 160 times)

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
who do u like more The Twinz or Dove SHack?
« on: December 29, 2002, 10:38:14 PM »
who do u like more? the twinz or the dove shack?

i think there both tite and i cant decide so im not votin lol

Suga Foot

Re:who do u like more The Twinz or Dove SHack?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2002, 11:16:18 PM »
I'm sayin The Twinz cuz "Conversation" is classic.  I have Dove Shack's first CD, and it doesn't come close to the Twinz'.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2002, 11:19:49 PM »
^^^^for real, when i bought dove shack,  i was expectin warren g production top to bottom. he did what 1-2 songs? that cd doesn't compare to twinz.

Funkadelic

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2002, 01:17:03 AM »
I go with Dove Shack. "Smoke Out" and "This Is The Shack" and "Summertime  In The LBC" are so dope.

tnp

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2002, 08:06:11 AM »
Twinz. Warren G produced all but one song on there so the sound is more cohesive than the Dove Shack. Also the Dove Shack has TOO MANY FUCKIN SKITS!

tnp

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2002, 08:17:02 AM »
hard question, I really can't decide... maybe Twinz when it comes to production but Dove Shack has some dope production to, mmh lemme think it over..  ;D
40oz Graphire

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2002, 09:46:03 AM »
twinz
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2002, 11:29:47 AM »
The Twinz for sure. The Dove Shack were tight, but like tnp said their album had too many skits which fucked up the flow of it. I think that the Twinz album was one of the most well produced albums ever, plus as rappers I do prefer them, although the singer for the Dove Shack nearly tipped the balance back in their direction.

My vote is for The Twinz

Smooth

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2002, 11:50:45 AM »
Damn that's a hard question homie... I would have to say the Twinz just because there wasn't really a  low point on the album... but that Dove shack album had some classics on it too... Smoke out is just sick... and same with bomb drop... and also that "we funk g funk" track is blazin... but all in all my vizote goes to The Twinz...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2002, 07:19:09 PM »
yeah Twinz fo sho... i like the dove shack n they got some classic trax n "Reality Got Me Tied Up" was ill n didn't over do it wit skits but it was never released in the US so my homie hooked me up wit it... i always like the twinz better thou cuz "Conversation" is one of the dopest, most underrated albums ever... I love the production warren did on that, i wish dove shack had warren on more tracks, it would of been tighter but "Smoke Out" is one of the tightest trax too n "Summertime In The LBC"...

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

Quadruple OG

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2002, 07:45:13 PM »
the twinz