Author Topic: The Game & Snoop Dogg & DJ Skee "Purp & Yellow" Music Video  (Read 993 times)

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
The Game & Snoop Dogg & DJ Skee "Purp & Yellow" Music Video
« on: January 14, 2011, 06:33:29 AM »

« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 06:36:54 AM by repthatwest »

EnzoUK

Re: The Game & Snoop Dogg & DJ Skee "Purp & Yellow" Music Video
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 06:40:13 AM »
nice visuals, but the songs sucks and game is done.
Twitter: @EnzoUK

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 06:41:42 AM »
nice visuals, but the songs sucks and game is done.

game spits heat on this, probably the best thing he's put out from the past 12 months

EnzoUK

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 06:59:15 AM »
game spits heat on this, probably the best thing he's put out from the past 12 months

game spits heat?
dont know what kinda "Heat" your used to but this is my idea of "Spitting Heat".

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/U1jCkXck_lU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/U1jCkXck_lU</a>

+ are you serious? brake lights was the last 12 months and it shits all over this. Can't believe you support this trash, keep supportin & its gonna keep coming...
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 07:03:23 AM by EnzoUK »
Twitter: @EnzoUK

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 07:00:10 AM »
got the same Nike windbreaker he is wearin.. Shit is FLY!

and Im lookin forward to this video..

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2011, 07:00:26 AM »
Glad they are shooting a video for this. Too bad Kendrick isn't in the video.

Game came on point tho. 8)

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2011, 07:12:25 AM »
Glad they are shooting a video for this. Too bad Kendrick isn't in the video.

Game came on point tho. 8)
Yeah I'm dissapointed in that too, Kendrick & Game had the best verses & Snoop had the worst but gets the spot in the video (yeah I get the part about exposure etc. & he had some spare time..).

RingMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BWS Czech Capo
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2011, 07:26:49 AM »
no Kobe? damn

Rap is not real, I don't care what they told you,
Fake people say fake things in their vocalbooth
- Soul Position - Mic Control

I make it hard to read me, graffiti flow - Rakim - Word On The Streets

SCB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2011, 09:14:43 AM »
More power to Game for getting this video done.. But i feel he should be making more videos for his own original material. Like I'm a king for instance..

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2011, 09:44:00 AM »
No Kendrick damn, that sucks. Great to see video is being done tho.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

~Styles~

• Lil Geezy
  • standard.
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2011, 10:19:58 AM »
LOL at the kid bringing up Canibus. He might be the one guy less relevant than Game right now.

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2011, 10:24:34 AM »

game spits heat?
dont know what kinda "Heat" your used to but this is my idea of "Spitting Heat".

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/U1jCkXck_lU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/U1jCkXck_lU</a>

+ are you serious? brake lights was the last 12 months and it shits all over this. Can't believe you support this trash, keep supportin & its gonna keep coming...

wow calm down female, was #my-opinion not yours! and i dont think i remember fucking asking you what your opinion of "heat" was,.. but if i did i would of assumed given your attitude that you would of posted a song rapping a bunch of shit by an ignorant rapper trying to pass it of as intelligent which he thinks makes himself a "real mc" - when realy any tom dick and harry can do the same. Find a word that sounds intelligent get a rhyme dictionary, write down all the words and then add a bunch of shit in between of them, and now theyre spitting "heat" to ignorant listeners like yourself

EXAMPLE:

absolution, air pollution, andalusian, attribution, constitution, contribution, devolution, diminution, dissolution, distribution, elocution, evolution, execution, lilliputian, noise pollution, persecution, prosecution, prostitution, resolution, restitution, retribution, revolution, sound pollution, substitution

INTO:

hey yo heres my absolution, from the air pollution, when hes an andalusian, but got no  attribution, to the muthafukin constitution, so now why the contribution, for the devolution, of our diminution, time to start the dissolution, whilst the distribution, is causing an elocution, of the evolution, for the execution, of our people in lilliputian, now no more noise pollution, just more persecution, and prosecution, women forced into prostitution, is that realy the resolution, resist the restitution, time to fight for retribution,  nows the time for revolution,
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 10:37:30 AM by repthatwest »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2011, 11:58:38 AM »

game spits heat?

wow calm down female, was #my-opinion not yours! and i dont think i remember fucking asking you what your opinion of "heat" was,.. but if i did i would of assumed given your attitude that you would of posted a song rapping a bunch of shit by an ignorant rapper trying to pass it of as intelligent which he thinks makes himself a "real mc" - when realy any tom dick and harry can do the same. Find a word that sounds intelligent get a rhyme dictionary, write down all the words and then add a bunch of shit in between of them, and now theyre spitting "heat" to ignorant listeners like yourself

EXAMPLE:

absolution, air pollution, andalusian, attribution, constitution, contribution, devolution, diminution, dissolution, distribution, elocution, evolution, execution, lilliputian, noise pollution, persecution, prosecution, prostitution, resolution, restitution, retribution, revolution, sound pollution, substitution

INTO:

hey yo heres my absolution, from the air pollution, when hes an andalusian, but got no  attribution, to the muthafukin constitution, so now why the contribution, for the devolution, of our diminution, time to start the dissolution, whilst the distribution, is causing an elocution, of the evolution, for the execution, of our people in lilliputian, now no more noise pollution, just more persecution, and prosecution, women forced into prostitution, is that realy the resolution, resist the restitution, time to fight for retribution,  nows the time for revolution,
lol you should ghostwrite for Kurupt. Imagine how many peeps would go crazy & say he never fell off :laugh:

Back2Back

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2011, 01:12:37 PM »

game spits heat?

EXAMPLE:

INTO:

Haha that's crazy  ;D