Author Topic: DUBCNN: Noah Jones Links With Charlie Clips For "Monster" Video  (Read 73 times)

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
DUBCNN: Noah Jones Links With Charlie Clips For "Monster" Video
« on: January 14, 2011, 12:35:53 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/media/video/noahjones-monster/ - WATCH

Noah Jones Links With Charlie Clips For "Monster" Video - By : Rud - January 14, 2011

Last year Noah Jones stayed busy - from guest features to shooting videos, touring and building relationships he kept grinding. 2010 saw him release the follow up to his 2009 debut album "The Incinerator" that featured Crooked I, Nipsey Hussle, Jay Rock, Glasses Malone, Knoc-turn'al and more before appearing on Dubcnn TV for an exclusive interview in March.

In the summer he then dropped the acclaimed They Label Me A Monster mixtape for free download featuring Knoc-turn'al, Charlie Clips, Rain, X.O of Black Wall Street, Brainstorm (Dyme Def) and more.

One of his collaborators on the tape, Charlie Clips, recently linked back up with Noah Jones to record a new track called "Monster" and we've just received the video to the track that was filed in Harlem and The Bronx and is directed by Louie Bond, check it below.

Noah Jones - Monster (Feat. Charlie Clips) (Video)

Stay tuned for more news and media from Noah Jones and if you havent already, download They Label Me A Monster for free today.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Lunatic

Re: DUBCNN: Noah Jones Links With Charlie Clips For "Monster" Video
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 01:16:52 PM »
Dope!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

DJ ACE CAPONE

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • An OG's OG