Author Topic: Ice Cube gangsta or not?  (Read 726 times)

westcoastriders

• 'G'
Re: Ice Cube gangsta or not?
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2011, 03:08:28 PM »
well Ice Cube got called out by his gangbanging homies whether it's Shorty from the Lench Mob or J-Dee from the same group. The latter is serving a lifetime sentence in prison and he explained in an interview with dubcnn how Cube never answered the letters he sent him. He got his ass whooped by Solo and Cold187 Um. I guess he's a "studio gangster", not that this is a bad thing, he still remains one of the best ever to do this rap shit. On the other hand, he's definitely not one of the realest to me.

A lot of rappers are retired gangbangers or just gangsters that tried their luck into rap. Considering how an amateur thing rap might be, it would be very bold to say that no rapper is a real gangster. Just look at the rappers who died from gang-related gunfire : B-Brazy, Mausberg, BR from the Road Dawgs, Sinister, Fo Clipse...

Eazy-E was known in the gang underworld as BG Casual, i guess when you grow up in a certain part of town, you can't escape that lifestyle, even if you're not active, you're still part of it. The 40 Thievz were active gang members. Big Syke and his brother (R.I.P.) were somewhat active crips.
True on this here. Mausberg was dope! I remeber being in the studio at G One's and Quik was there some people was having a session started free styling and Quik was free styling too and wasn't a lost for words on Mausberg! Too bad he had to go like that!

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2011, 04:51:00 PM »
Gangsta's don't RAP...
& Without Cube they wouldn't have the option.  ;)
Your right on that well for the most part of it! I know alot of homies that a hood motherfuckers that rap and they dope but they don't put it on record. I been locked up with a gang a fools that can rap but the same thing they locked up doing 22 years or life wasted talent. Without Cube? With out Cube there wouldn't have been Eazy E cause he helped write for him
without eazy. you wouldn't even know who ice cube was.
:loser:

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2011, 05:01:04 PM »
Gangsta's don't RAP...
& Without Cube they wouldn't have the option.  ;)
Your right on that well for the most part of it! I know alot of homies that a hood motherfuckers that rap and they dope but they don't put it on record. I been locked up with a gang a fools that can rap but the same thing they locked up doing 22 years or life wasted talent. Without Cube? With out Cube there wouldn't have been Eazy E cause he helped write for him
without eazy. you wouldn't even know who ice cube was.
:loser:
Your right! I can't imagine NWA with out Eazy E or Cube! then when they fell off and dissed eachother that was crazy! I was hopeing when they droped the new NWA track with Dre, Ren, Cube, and Snoop that they would come with a whole new album but what happen with that?

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2011, 05:07:15 PM »
once u  get that contract, who da fuck would be stupid enough to go hoo banging? your gonna throw away ur riches?

this shouldnt be explained, you got to be a straight square to think they still "gangbang" after they get their contract. lol man majority of these "gangbangers" have regular ass jobs and just do some shit on the side.

lol man this aint no movie, and rarely is anyone a "full time" gangsta

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2011, 05:37:08 PM »
Threads like this makes me realize that im getting too old for dubcc

Ice Cube is not a gangsta, watch ARE WE THERE YET

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2011, 05:44:05 PM »
lol TSEEEEEEEE Are we there yet or Players club.. Ice cube is not a gansgter ...

He is a rapper, entrepeneur and a actor... lol kids crack me up

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2011, 05:52:22 PM »
What difference does it make?

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2011, 06:01:20 PM »
Ice Cube rolls with the Six deuce Treys and every now and then puts some work in on the creep tip   on some fools when he is on a come up.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

UNCEEN

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2011, 06:02:34 PM »
Whos gives a fuck.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2011, 06:08:52 PM »
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!

The_Offence

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2011, 07:33:40 PM »
the same nerdy white kids that buy dvd on gang documentaries are the same nerdy white kids that ask stupid question like this. who gives a fuck! ice cube is a millionaire.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2011, 10:04:21 PM »

none at all, FREE POST LAKERS WOOT WOOT

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2011, 10:12:44 PM »

none at all, FREE POST LAKERS WOOT WOOT
:banana_llama: U GOT THAT RIGHT....... FREE POST THREAD!!!

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2011, 10:53:21 PM »
Dumbest question in these forums every now and then. All you need to know is that he is from the HOOD of SC and that alone makes him gangsta. Is he from a GANG?? NOPE. HAs he done time? Nope. He was just a regular dude that grew up in the WES COAST culture and was influenced like many of us from the HOOD but he was never really a CRIMINAL. I grew up in the SC and lived through different shit, like the RIOTS, GANGS, GOT JACKED, Dude Pulling OUT SHOTGUNS ON ME AND MY FAMILY (MAIN REASON WE MOVED), BUMS SLEEPING IN FRONT LAWN, UNCLES GETTING JUMPED IN THE CORNER LIQUOR STORE FOR THEIR JEWELRY, GUN SHOTS and GHETTO BIRD EVERY NIGHT, Bought me some CORTEZ and was sporting HAIR NETS on my head on the low low (PARENTS) haha. Parents sold clothes at the GHETTO LOCAL SWAP MEET, LISTEN TO RAP, HAD GHETTO FAMILY PARTIES TILL DAYLIGHT, SPORTED BUGS BUNNY T SHIRTS WHERE BUGS WAS WEARING BAGGY CLOTHES (MOST PEOPLE PROBABLY CANT RELATE OR DONT REMEMBER), think they only sold them at SWAPMEETS. ALL THE KIDS HAD THEM HAHA. WENT TO SCHOOL WHERE TEACHERS WERE STILL PHYSICALLY AGGRESSIVE AND YOU COULDN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT HAHA (NO LIE). Can go on and on but through all that, if you saw me, you probably think i was WHITE and i go to College. hAHA. So i understand where Cube is coming from and understand who is a GANG MEMBER and who just like's to keep it GANGSTA YALL KEEP IT GANGSTA!!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"