Author Topic: Ice Cube gangsta or not?  (Read 739 times)

westcoastriders

• 'G'
Ice Cube gangsta or not?
« on: January 17, 2011, 11:14:43 AM »
Yeah cause you can't believe everything you hear about artist and in there music! I mean WestCoast Connection was the Gangsta the killer and the dope dealer. Cube being the Gangsta. I mean we all know he is from South Central but he never claims a hood and he always played the gangster rolls in movies like Boys in the Hood he was a crip. So does that make him a crip? No right! My point is if your from a hood or not I just like artist when they are real with themselves and true to their fans! Is Cube a Gangsta or not?

If I say bitch lets go, you already know, Westward Hoe!

DETOX OVER B.O.S.S

Re: Ice Cube gangsta or not?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 11:23:19 AM »
Hollywood Gangsta.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 11:23:49 AM »
99% of rappers are not gangsters. Ice Cube definatly isn't either.

Muhfukka

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 11:27:26 AM »
dre and cube are the two biggest studio gangsters in existance. talented though

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 11:30:00 AM »
Hollywood Gangsta.
Thats what I was thinking cause he was with Eazy E, NWA reping it hard telling war stories in his raps like he been through it but never says where he is from! I mean I love cube but he gone from Gangsta rap to kid movies back to Gangsta rap saying he is the West Coast then back to family show!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2011, 11:31:47 AM »
Gangsta's don't RAP...
& Without Cube they wouldn't have the option.  ;)

Muhfukka

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2011, 11:33:45 AM »
Gangsta's don't RAP...
first part definitely is about as far from the truth as possible but the second part is right

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2011, 11:39:01 AM »
Gangsta's don't RAP...
Your right on that well for the most part of it! I know alot of homies that a hood motherfuckers that rap and they dope but they don't put it on record. I been locked up with a gang a fools that can rap but the same thing they locked up doing 22 years or life wasted talent. Without Cube? With out Cube there wouldn't have been Eazy E cause he helped write for him

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2011, 12:07:28 PM »
The only true rapper gangstas are Tray Deee and C-Murder ..

westcoastriders

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2011, 12:18:30 PM »
The only true rapper gangstas are Tray Deee and C-Murder ..
Thats what I was thining! C murder is locked up for shotting someone I mean if your going to do rap you can't be a gangsta cause your in public eye and you are going to get caught up! And Tre dee I hear stories about him when I was locked up! I heard how Snoop ran from Tre dee one time cause he didin't pay him his money on a record!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2011, 02:44:09 PM »
dre and cube are the two biggest studio gangsters in existance. talented though
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2011, 02:45:38 PM »
Gangsta's don't RAP...
Your right on that well for the most part of it! I know alot of homies that a hood motherfuckers that rap and they dope but they don't put it on record. I been locked up with a gang a fools that can rap but the same thing they locked up doing 22 years or life wasted talent. Without Cube? With out Cube there wouldn't have been Eazy E cause he helped write for him
without eazy. you wouldn't even know who ice cube was.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bouli77

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2011, 03:00:46 PM »
well Ice Cube got called out by his gangbanging homies whether it's Shorty from the Lench Mob or J-Dee from the same group. The latter is serving a lifetime sentence in prison and he explained in an interview with dubcnn how Cube never answered the letters he sent him. He got his ass whooped by Solo and Cold187 Um. I guess he's a "studio gangster", not that this is a bad thing, he still remains one of the best ever to do this rap shit. On the other hand, he's definitely not one of the realest to me.

A lot of rappers are retired gangbangers or just gangsters that tried their luck into rap. Considering how an amateur thing rap might be, it would be very bold to say that no rapper is a real gangster. Just look at the rappers who died from gang-related gunfire : B-Brazy, Mausberg, BR from the Road Dawgs, Sinister, Fo Clipse...

Eazy-E was known in the gang underworld as BG Casual, i guess when you grow up in a certain part of town, you can't escape that lifestyle, even if you're not active, you're still part of it. The 40 Thievz were active gang members. Big Syke and his brother (R.I.P.) were somewhat active crips.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 03:05:21 PM by bouli77 »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2011, 03:03:46 PM »
yes TBS is very gangsta
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2011, 03:05:04 PM »
well Ice Cube got called out by his gangbanging homies whether it's Shorty from the Lench Mob or J-Dee from the same group. The latter is serving a lifetime sentence in prison and he explained in an interview with dubcnn how Cube never answered the letters he sent him. He got his ass whooped by Solo and Cold187 Um.

A lot of rappers are retired gangbangers or just gangsters that tried their luck into rap. Considering how an amateur thing rap might be, it would be very bold to say that no rapper is a real gangster. Just look at the rappers who died from gang-related gunfire : B-Brazy, Mausberg, BR from the Road Dawgs, Sinister, Fo Clipse...

Eazy-E was known in the gang underworld as BG Casual, i guess when you grow up in a certain part of town, you can't escape that lifestyle, even if you're not active, you're still part of it. The 40 Thievz were active gang members. Big Syke and his brother (R.I.P.) were somewhat active crips.

Rated R of Thug Life is in jail for murder too
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens