Author Topic: DUBCNN: Thirteen Videos Added To Dubcnn TV  (Read 58 times)

Mil

• dubcnn staff
  • Muthafuckin' OG
DUBCNN: Thirteen Videos Added To Dubcnn TV
« on: January 22, 2011, 12:41:06 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/
http://www.dubcnn.com/tv

Thirteen Videos Added To Dubcnn TV - By : Mil - January 22, 2011

For many years now Dubcnn has served as the ultimate archive for all things west coast. As the leading west coast hiphop website Dubcnn has been at the forefront in reporting news, audio as well as conducting interviews. The emergence of Dubcnn TV saw us become a reliable source for all new music videos, behind the scenes footage, live performances as well as the home of our video interviews. In 2011 Dubcnn TV will become a one stop shop for all videos from the left coast.

This new initiative will see dozens of new videos added to our database every month made easily accessible for our readers. So be it daily news you are in search of or a trip down memory lane viewing classic videos that made their mark on hiphop, you will never have to leave Dubcnn again!

However, this will not be limited to older videos from the past. More recent music videos as well as live performances, studio footage and plenty more material will be added on a weekly basis. Be sure to bookmark Dubcnn TV and also pay close attention to our Facebook and Twitter to be kept up to date on all the latest video additions.

Below are links to the video's added today, but this is only the beginning as we build our collection so check back regularly!

Glasses Malone - Sixty Million Dollar Flow (Video)
Jay Rock - All My Life (Featuring Lil Wayne) (Video)
Ice Cube - I Rep That West (Live On George Lopez) (Video)
Ice Cube - Why We Thugs (Video)
Katy Perry - California Girls (Featuring Snoop Dogg) (Video)
Yukmouth - Nothin 2 A Boss (Video)
The Game - Lets Ride (Video)
Roccett - How We Roll (Featuring Dae One) (Video)
Xzibit - Thank You (Live On David Letterman) (Video)
Snoop Dogg - Bitch Please (Featuring Xzibit & Nate Dogg) (Video)
Warren G - I Want It All (Featuring Mack 10) (Video)
Kurupt - Who Ride Wit Us (Featuring Daz) (Video)
Eastwood - Gettin Blunted (Featuring G-Hood Fellas) (Video)

Is there a video you would like added to Dubcnn TV, drop by our forums and let us know!