Author Topic: The afc championship game has been awful  (Read 303 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Re: The afc championship game has been awful
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2011, 10:15:32 PM »
Sanchez was 20 of 33 for 233 and 2 Tds .

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2011, 01:46:33 AM »
That ripped my heart out.

But this game did get me hyped towards the end, until they didn't go in.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2011, 02:17:50 AM »
Manning on the Jets would have meant the Jets coasting their way to another Super Bowl victory. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2011, 06:05:05 AM »
Manning on the Jets would have meant the Jets coasting their way to another Super Bowl victory. 

This easily would have been their second in a row.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2011, 09:33:42 AM »
Yeah, same with Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Rothlisberger, Ryan, Scuab, Eli, Rivers, Stafford, Bradford, Flacco, Vick, Cutler & maybe even Hasselbeck.

We get it, Manning is the best QB in the league. It's been agreed upon. But you're just anally fucking this dead horse JUST to keep his name relevant due to the fact he couldn't drop more then 20 against the Jets & won't be appearing in a, I guess what you think is a "well deserved", Superbowl appearance.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2011, 02:23:06 PM »
Yeah, same with Brady, Rodgers, Brees, Rothlisberger, Ryan, Scuab, Eli, Rivers, Stafford, Bradford, Flacco, Vick, Cutler & maybe even Hasselbeck.

We get it, Manning is the best QB in the league. It's been agreed upon. But you're just anally fucking this dead horse JUST to keep his name relevant due to the fact he couldn't drop more then 20 against the Jets & won't be appearing in a, I guess what you think is a "well deserved", Superbowl appearance.

It's bad enough you accuse me of bestiality, but homosexually charged bestiality? Give me some credit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2011, 06:23:06 PM »

It's bad enough you accuse me of bestiality, but homosexually charged bestiality? Give me some credit.

I got video evidence man. It's serious.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2011, 06:40:35 PM »

Ok, but I swear the horse is a chick horse, and I only go in the ass so I don't get her pregnant, because I know I won't stay with her and she'll go off and name the baby after the Pats and gve it her maiden name instead of mine. So I have to go anal.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2011, 07:24:55 PM »

Ok, but I swear the horse is a chick horse, and I only go in the ass so I don't get her pregnant, because I know I won't stay with her and she'll go off and name the baby after the Pats and gve it her maiden name instead of mine. So I have to go anal.

Very respectable.

Tha A

• 'G'
  • when it was good to be a knick
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2011, 01:34:25 AM »
frustrating