Author Topic: Honestly, who gives a fuck ``what chilli wants``  (Read 681 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Honestly, who gives a fuck ``what chilli wants``
« on: February 04, 2011, 06:55:57 AM »
She was da wackest joint-joint in TLC, thats why her letter is last.  Floyd dont want that bitch, who do, thats why u only see her with white men becuz tha type of nigga she want dont like her face!  Im sorry but they need 2 cancel this chick`s show, i dont even know why she had 1 in tha 1st place.  She`s just as bad as Brandy clinging onto Ray J in every scene they/she`s in.  While Im ranting i mite as well throw out there that that little voice over dude from TMZ takes away from the show, he just drags everything out until its corny, if it ever waz funny.  they should just get rid of that part of tha show overall, their crew is funny enuff.  But anyways, fuck Chilli, she just should`ve bowed out gracefully and let TBoz do all of tha representin.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Honestly, who gives a fuck ``what chilli wants``
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 12:24:44 PM »
She was da wackest joint-joint in TLC, thats why her letter is last.  Floyd dont want that bitch, who do, thats why u only see her with white men becuz tha type of nigga she want dont like her face!  Im sorry but they need 2 cancel this chick`s show, i dont even know why she had 1 in tha 1st place.  She`s just as bad as Brandy clinging onto Ray J in every scene they/she`s in.  While Im ranting i mite as well throw out there that that little voice over dude from TMZ takes away from the show, he just drags everything out until its corny, if it ever waz funny.  they should just get rid of that part of tha show overall, their crew is funny enuff.  But anyways, fuck Chilli, she just should`ve bowed out gracefully and let TBoz do all of tha representin.

Id still give her the dick  8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 01:43:08 AM »
I'd give Chili whatever she wants.

She was always the best one outta TLC.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 10:49:55 AM »

Lefteye was sexy....even T-boz too. Only problem with her is that in the dark youre gonna swear your fuckin Tone-Loc or some goddamnbody
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 01:35:17 PM »
Fuck Chilli, that bitch iz wack and everytime i hear her name she reminds me of kidney beans.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 02:09:39 PM »

Lefteye was sexy....even T-boz too. Only problem with her is that in the dark youre gonna swear your fuckin Tone-Loc or some goddamnbody
LOL @ Tone Loc. She doesn't have that kinda bass in her voice, but I get what you mean.

Mack 10 doesn't mind.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 08:47:55 PM »

Id still give her the dick  8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2011, 11:31:28 PM »
If Chili wants the dick, well I would have to give it to her. I always thought she was the sexiest out of TLC. Lefteye was cute, and T-Boz I wasn't feeling her hair, but she was fine too.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2011, 12:20:46 AM »
If Chili wants the dick, well I would have to give it to her. I always thought she was the sexiest out of TLC. Lefteye was cute, and T-Boz I wasn't feeling her hair, but she was fine too.

Naw, I always thought T-Boz was the illest.  Mack 10 scored a dime piece for sure.  Big up to him.  I never understood why guys were so into Chili.  She seemed regular to me.  
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2011, 01:17:48 AM »
That's exactly how I felt. Especially that No Scrubs music video. Chili was sexy as hell on there. I'd catch wack ass TRL as a kid just to check out that video lol

THA SAUCE HOUSE

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2011, 04:21:35 PM »
ya i totally agree...why the fuck is she even relevant?? TLC was like hot 20 years ago...she stayed on the scene cuz of usher or some other bs...she's nothing...same with the lame ass basketball wives

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2011, 04:29:05 PM »
I'd smoke her shit, irrelevant or not:

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2011, 06:31:46 PM »
she's definitely over rated

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!