Author Topic: Reptillian Shapeshifter Poom Poom Devils  (Read 360 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Reptillian Shapeshifter Poom Poom Devils
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2011, 12:17:57 PM »
So what's the best way of getting rid of these reptillian poom poom shapeshifters? You said they're in the US, but do you know if there are there any in California?

1.when i raise enough money from real estate in the future, i'm gonna campaign for the death penalty for sex offenders(rapist that hide behind bush and rape random women type rapes, pedophilles, voyeurs, stalkers & peeping toms) only, because everyone else is just trying to survive, true stories and worldwide, death penalty for sex offenders worldwide, because they will go and find loopholes outside the west if there sex offender movements are flopped in the west, yes they will, nasty pervs, they will never change, they will always think in there nasty, loopy(sexually), goofy, warped out, deviant, pervert head, thats its ok too sex offend on people

2.give em a good beating, shook the living daylights outta them from sex offending on you again or if there existence is typical bait sex offender loner, loser, take em out, rub em out if you think you can get away wit it, because i'm not a gangsta or anything, i'm a average nobody, but i don't adhere to civillian laws, i belive in street justice, thats just me, thats just how i came up, thats just me, i can't help it

3.yes there are in cali like every state in the states, because all poom poom shapeshifters molest, voyeur, stalk, peeping tom and do certain types of stranger rapes(the other half is done by human being piece of shit rapists that have mental problems full stop, while poom, poom shapeshifters just have sexual mental problems, they can conceal it in public, its a alien culture thing)

I feel you man.

But we need a system to make sure the poom poom shapeshifters are legitimate sex offenders. A lot of good dudes seem to get caught up in the mix with some scandalous women sometimes.

I just don't see how that can be done.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LONDON!!

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2011, 09:03:13 PM »
So what's the best way of getting rid of these reptillian poom poom shapeshifters? You said they're in the US, but do you know if there are there any in California?

1.when i raise enough money from real estate in the future, i'm gonna campaign for the death penalty for sex offenders(rapist that hide behind bush and rape random women type rapes, pedophilles, voyeurs, stalkers & peeping toms) only, because everyone else is just trying to survive, true stories and worldwide, death penalty for sex offenders worldwide, because they will go and find loopholes outside the west if there sex offender movements are flopped in the west, yes they will, nasty pervs, they will never change, they will always think in there nasty, loopy(sexually), goofy, warped out, deviant, pervert head, thats its ok too sex offend on people

2.give em a good beating, shook the living daylights outta them from sex offending on you again or if there existence is typical bait sex offender loner, loser, take em out, rub em out if you think you can get away wit it, because i'm not a gangsta or anything, i'm a average nobody, but i don't adhere to civillian laws, i belive in street justice, thats just me, thats just how i came up, thats just me, i can't help it

3.yes there are in cali like every state in the states, because all poom poom shapeshifters molest, voyeur, stalk, peeping tom and do certain types of stranger rapes(the other half is done by human being piece of shit rapists that have mental problems full stop, while poom, poom shapeshifters just have sexual mental problems, they can conceal it in public, its a alien culture thing)

I feel you man.

But we need a system to make sure the poom poom shapeshifters are legitimate sex offenders. A lot of good dudes seem to get caught up in the mix with some scandalous women sometimes.

I just don't see how that can be done.

exactly, thats why i'm gonna only campaign for cases where theirs 100% infallable proof that an sex offence has occured and its blantantly provable, i know what your talking about, sex offenders are unbelivable pussy and can't stand on there own two feet and can't back there talk and will get random strangers into trouble just too make there chump selves feel good, so i know what your talking about
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2011, 09:41:47 PM »
this thread sounds like a poster i saw yesterday

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2011, 10:59:21 PM »
Describe to me in no more than 500 words what a "shapeshifter" is.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2011, 11:07:45 PM »
im writing a the script for a made for tv movie right now based on what ive read here.

i dont know if this shit is stupid or brilliant, but im leaning toward stupid as fuck.

i hope im wrong.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2011, 11:13:58 PM »
It's Gary Busey. One of the most articulate muthafuckas I've ever seen in my life. Y'all didn't get that!!!?

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2011, 12:59:50 AM »
His heart is in a good place.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LONDON!!

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2011, 01:36:46 AM »
Describe to me in no more than 500 words what a "shapeshifter" is.

shapeshifters are basically two types of aliens on our planet, the illuminati ones thats m.o is about imperialism and eugenics and slow wit it and there genetic relatives poom poom shapeshifters which m.o is about sex offending and retarded wit it
"get this money by any means nessassary"