Author Topic: Whats going on with The Federation and Rick Rock?  (Read 200 times)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Whats going on with The Federation and Rick Rock?
« on: February 18, 2011, 08:29:13 PM »
Haven't heard from them since the last album they have released back in 2007? I would love to hear more material from them.

NoobCake

Re: Whats going on with The Federation and Rick Rock?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 07:56:41 PM »
That horrible hyphy fad died and the federation and pretty much every bay rapper' from that period died with it.  That hyphy era was the most embarrasing moment in the history of bay area hip hop.  Everyone who was associated with it should kill himself.

dameons

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 06:17:35 PM »
Rick Rock is pretty much out of work , which is a shame , cuz he was very talented  .He had a nice run , though . I'm sure with all those hits he gave out to guys like Fabolous , Xzibit , and Jay Z , he prolly made a couple million . That electronic keyboars sound was his signature , and it was great .He took a wrong turn with E-40's last few albums and that Hyphy garbage .As far as The Federation goes , they are all working at a UPS hub in Oakland , and are finished .

Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 07:37:59 PM »
That horrible hyphy fad died and the federation and pretty much every bay rapper' from that period died with it.  That hyphy era was the most embarrasing moment in the history of bay area hip hop.  Everyone who was associated with it should kill himself.

smh

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 04:31:56 PM »
Wow so much hate... I personally enjoyed both of their albums. Rick rock makes sick beats.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2011, 11:53:33 AM »
Wow so much hate... I personally enjoyed both of their albums. Rick rock makes sick beats.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson