Author Topic: O.J. Simpson beaten unconscious by a group of disgruntled White supremacists  (Read 526 times)

Elàno - banned

• 'G'
Tuesday afternoon with reports that accused murderer OJ Simpson was recently “beaten unconscious” and hospitalized in the infirmary of a Nevada prison for three weeks after a group of disgruntled White supremacists decided to beat him down in the prison yard.

The shamed sportsman, now 63, is currently serving a 33 year sentence at Nevada’s Lovelock Correctional Center for his role in an armed confrontation with sports memorabilia dealers in Las Vegas in Sept. 2007.

The trouble started after a few tattoo-covered skinheads overheard “The Juice” (AKA “King of The White Girls…) squealing about his numerous sexual conquests of golddigging White woman. According to OJ’s dear pal, Bruce Fromong — who sold news of the prison beating to The National Enquirer.

“He boasted that once he had sex with them, they never wanted to sleep with White guys again. Unfortunately for OJ, a group of young skinhead punks were within earshot — and they were enraged,” Bruce explained. “They waited for a day when he would be in the exercise yard without his usual posse of Black prisoners. OJ was completely unprotected when one of the toughest of the skinheads — who’s in his mid-20s — jumped him.”

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
sounds like a fake story

Fraxxx

Yeah, beat up a 63-year-old man... ::)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

OG Hack Wilson

OJ is a murderer...he deserves anything that happens to him
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
that bitch ought not to play with OJs emotions like that.

Sikotic™

I wish I could tell you that OJ fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, OJ would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for OJ - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

I wish I could tell you that OJ fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, OJ would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for OJ - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

Sometimes you're scary. Like Busey.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
sounds on point, i wouldnt be surprised if they go to war over this. either that or they gonna have to pay up alotta ciggerettes and drugs

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

Ah come on now. That's a classic scene from a classic movie.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
sounds on point, i wouldnt be surprised if they go to war over this. either that or they gonna have to pay up alotta ciggerettes and drugs

sounds like some shit out of one of your rap fantasies.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
 :laugh:

Leggy Hendrix

sounds like some shit out of one of your rap fantasies.

lmao

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
pics or it didnt happen!!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
OJ is a murderer...he deserves anything that happens to him

Dunno bout that.

OJs son did it!
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Fraxxx

Ah come on now. That's a classic scene from a classic movie.

Damn, just realized! It's been a good ten years and I watched it in German, don't judge me.