Author Topic: WCC Cup round 2... Kill vs. Koncept  (Read 320 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
WCC Cup round 2... Kill vs. Koncept
« on: January 04, 2003, 12:00:54 PM »
Alright, we at round two for the first main title on WCC. Everyone here is very good, and competion is picking up. Peace

16 bar max
bLaDe, DayGoStyLZ, and me are voting
Due by Wednesday Jan. 8, 2002 at 11:59pm Cali time

Let's go
« Last Edit: January 04, 2003, 12:01:47 PM by Lost Angel »

Koncept

Re:WCC Cup round 2... Kill vs. Koncept
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2003, 02:25:38 PM »
Yo, son, don’t be dropping your big words on this stylish -gangsta-//
I’ma put you behind *bars*, Alcatraz style when I -shank ya-//
Me battle this -2 pac wannabe-? This -‘lil g gets shot accordingly-//
-Fuck with me?- No, I -fuck with you-, then -I fuck your crew-, I fucked *D*ay *A*ss with no -lube-//
And guess -who’s- about to take the -cup from you-//
I don’t give a -fuck what you gunna do-, you don’t have to -explain-//
All you have to do is -maintain- the -insane- rhymes this post -contains-//
-Inhuman- like -Hussein-, I invade your -brain- and cause -pain-//  
And I -sustain- the rate of this rhyme like a fucking -freight train-//
Or a -jet plane-, I -overcame- you -mundane- lyrics and go for the -jugular vain-//
You get -slain- in my -campaign- to the top like this was the -cocaine game-//
Your -lame-, so -refrain- from tryin’ to -gain- lyrical -fame-//
You a -flame-, straining to get in an anus, but you too low on the fag food -chain-//
I know you know my -name-… -Koncept, bitch-//
Next time think before you step, BITCH//
[/b]

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2003, 02:42:14 AM »
yo...I know it's late now but when I tried to post my shit up a few hours ago WCC did not load on my comp, maybe it was the site, maybe my internet connection....I know that rules are rules, so if you wanna dq me for no-showin aight then...I got my verse ready though so if you still want me to drop holla...I don't wanna waste them lines so tell me

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2003, 03:03:21 AM »
fuck it I'ma drop this shit...pleeeezze don't trip on the deadline, I know you got the right to but M Dogg's prolly already asleep so to him I suppose it won't make a difference...;D

Elite ? Just your "death" through advantegous~"nativity"// {{1}}
you droppin is pragmatic~inability, rhymes'll "split you" like it was "schismatic"~creativity//

Ayyo...

I'm "perfect" and still "quick to learn" like precocious~kids, got you throwin~fits//
my ferocious~script's niveau~is~sick, that lyrical "midget" couldn't bring "lowered"~hits//
you're "anally~exposed", now peep my verbal impact shatterin~ya~bones//
then get ya anatomy~disposed, you already so stampeded you stagger~in~ya~flow//
If your pic is "fly" it must be a "pterodactyl", you now "fallin" from "height" like this a heroin~crack~kill//
I bring psychological~harm~just~wastin a few bars in this conflict~inaugeration//
your skills must be post-progress~termination plus "Kill" is known for "Concept"~extirpation//

Now

I'm "quick to eat" MC's like they was "doce~uvas", entonces~puta// {{2}}
I'm takin this to "biblical" extents, still you couldn't survive it con~un~cura//

aww shit try to write multis in foreign languages...

{{1}}: Some people say Koncept only got into Elite cause he's native American (like M Dogg)...not that I believe that, but it's a battle lol
{{2}}: Doce uvas ("twelve grapes") - Spanish tradition, people try to eat twelve grapes very quickly in the beginning of every year

whether this counts or not.... NO BEEF, we coo
« Last Edit: January 09, 2003, 03:12:28 AM by Kill »

@Ss@sSiN

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2003, 10:30:39 AM »
koncept just aint on this level. Somebody call the coroner.

"I'm "perfect" and still "quick to learn" like precocious~kids, got you throwin~fits//
my ferocious~script's niveau~is~sick, that lyrical "midget" couldn't bring "lowered"~hits//
you're "anally~exposed", now peep my verbal impact shatterin~ya~bones//
then get ya anatomy~disposed, you already so stampeded you stagger~in~ya~flow//"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2003, 03:19:46 PM »
Deadly Gauge, the lines you pointed out were cool, but not the best that Kill had. Anyways, I'm the judge, and lets see.

Both sides came out nicely, and I liked both verse. Koncept had his shit, and he had good word play, something I ain't seen in a while. His rhymes were alright, and the punches where on point. Almost though, to much bragging, and not enough punching though, but that'll come overtime. Kill, was good too, nice punches (LOL, I like the Native American thing, though I was looking at Koncept before I found out he was Native, just liked his rhyming style) and desent rhymes. Word play was alright, but you kind of lost me a few times. Just a few though, but still vote=Koncept.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2003, 01:28:37 AM »
Kill gets this, his rhyme was more complex and creative..Koncepts flowed better, but sum lines were kinda simple n shit....close tho..peace

vote - kill

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2003, 02:50:15 AM »
Tone, where u at ?

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2003, 04:29:47 AM »
sorry fah tha delay yall

good shit by both, tight battle fah sho!

Koncept, u had a real nice verse man. U had tha better flow of tha 2 verses. Good attacking style. From tha first 2 bars, i thought u were gonna come off wack. Tha "gangsta/Shank-yah" rhyme...has been in rotation for about 35 years lol dont trip, ive used it mahself. But u made up for it by tha time u were finish. Real tight verse man. Only weakness, more metas.

Kill, u also came real tight. U didnt attack hard like Koncept, but u definetely had the better metas. Good creativity. Better vocab, although im not a HUGE fan of tha 'dictionary' shit. But u laced it thru the verse nicely. Sum pretty good multis in there also. He had the better flow then u, but i think u had tha more creative verse. Goos shit.

close battle yall, I hate to have tah vote against eitha verse...but sumbody gotta win.

Vote-Kill, i was jus feelin his a LIL bit more...but damn, good shit Koncept.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2003, 04:56:20 AM »
Kill, u also came real tight. U didnt attack hard like Koncept, but u definetely had the better metas. Good creativity. Better vocab, although im not a HUGE fan of tha 'dictionary' shit. But u laced it thru the verse nicely. Sum pretty good multis in there also. He had the better flow then u, but i think u had tha more creative verse. Goos shit.

Thanx for lettin me move on.......I understand that it wasn't easy to flow...as for the 'dictionary' style: it's not that I look up for the greatest fuckin words that exist and neglect the rhyme structure. Some people write verses based on vocab (Xearo for example, no offence though), I just try not to sound like

I'm killin-this-bitch cap-peelin-him-quick so he's feelin-this-shit

which includes nice multis, but also played-out rhymes (like gangsta/shank ya, bitch/snitch etc), cause voters will complain if you come off like this. To me the most important things are punches (especially personals), then multis, then vocab. Also I always try to make it at least possible to flow it to others, sometimes that might be difficult though...peace

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2003, 05:05:28 AM »
To me the most important things are punches (especially personals), then multis, then vocab. Also I always try to make it at least possible to flow it to others, sometimes that might be difficult though...peace

^^i feel yah..

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2003, 05:11:31 AM »
lmao@110 view... kill need to chill hahahha ;D

that's to bad u had to rush that shit good shit kon

Koncept

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2003, 06:33:11 PM »
I can say i got beat by one of the best