Author Topic: True Crime:Streets of LA For XBOX (GOODBYE GTA!)  (Read 1396 times)

Jome

Re:True Crime:Streets of LA For XBOX (GOODBYE GTA!)
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2003, 08:49:40 PM »
LoL @ X-Box fans turning every thread into PS2 vs. X-Box.
The GTA-series isn't gonna disappear in the air even if some game improves it, it will still be the best selling game ever.

Smooth

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2003, 09:35:40 PM »
LoL @ X-Box fans turning every thread into PS2 vs. X-Box.
The GTA-series isn't gonna disappear in the air even if some game improves it, it will still be the best selling game ever.

Yeah exactly... and LMAO at

GTA is the only game keeping PS2 in business...plain and simple...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Sub-Z

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2003, 10:29:43 PM »
im not worried bout the sales of GTA games lol,who cares
ive got a xbox,gamecube,and ps2 now so it doesnt matter to me

but yes,what he said is true the GTA series is responsible for the ps2's success in my eyes,without gta3 or vice cit yi dont think the ps2 would still be doing as good as it is

Smooth

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2003, 10:52:27 PM »

but yes,what he said is true the GTA series is responsible for the ps2's success in my eyes,without gta3 or vice cit yi dont think the ps2 would still be doing as good as it is

Well yeah I agree ps2 wouldn't be doing as good without the GTA series but that's obvious... but too say that gta is the only game keeping ps2 in business is going a bit far don't you think?

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

S.G.V.

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2003, 01:03:25 AM »
ive been hearin alot about this...seems like a real good idea...and the graphics are nice...but is it only on x-box?...i hope not...cuz i wanna play it...also...why the fuck did they choose palm springs?...nothin pops out there...the high desert aint bad...

Sub-Z

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2003, 12:20:20 PM »

Well yeah I agree ps2 wouldn't be doing as good without the GTA series but that's obvious... but too say that gta is the only game keeping ps2 in business is going a bit far don't you think?

Peace

gta and casual gamers are whats keeping ps2 alive,this year ps2 has the worst line up out of the 3 consoles (IMO) but it will still sell better because most casual gamers just base their pruchase on sales numbers,so its a combo between GTA and people that wont give the other 2 a chance lol

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2003, 12:28:01 PM »
GTA is keeping PS2 alive(from what I see).  Its a classic game series, and I love it...but without it, PS2 is nothing.

Xbox has the better hardware, but as for right now PS2 has the better software.

If GTA could be put out on Xbox and GC as well, then PS2 wouldn't be shit...and thats the truth...

Argue all u want, Xbox is a better system, but PS2 has much better games so they're selling more...anyone who can't see that is retarded.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2003, 12:28:27 PM by Xear0 »

bez

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2003, 01:15:20 PM »
the way I see is is, all my friends have a PS2, I have a PS2, nearly everybody I know had a PS1 and loads of people I know have a PS2, X-Box is suppose to be good but in sales its notting compared to PS2.

Everyone talks about X-box grahpics and shit but I aint seen a game on the x-box yet that makes me want an X-box just for that game.  I have had my PS2 for like 2 years now but all my friends had to get a Ps2 after playing Vice City, X-box aint done that to any one yet.

Sub-Z

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2003, 02:55:36 PM »
halo and splinter cell are both a lot better than GTA,i can honestly say that now that i own all three

BigBaller24

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2003, 03:10:33 PM »
This game looks dope as hell im just waiting for it to drop

peace

Jome

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2003, 04:03:23 PM »
halo and splinter cell are both a lot better than GTA,i can honestly say that now that i own all three

Comparing GTA to Halo & S.C. is like comparing a Nas-CD with a Elton John CD.
Let's all just wait for this game to actually come out, and then we can compare..

Sub-Z

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2003, 06:06:57 PM »
wasnt everybody comparing halo and vice city when  vice city came out??lol sayin vice city is better than halo and tons of bs

anyways just give some other games other than gta a chance for once

Jome

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2003, 07:53:14 PM »
wasnt everybody comparing halo and vice city when  vice city came out??

Ehh, no.
But you probably brought it up..

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2003, 08:21:00 PM »
ive been hearin alot about this...seems like a real good idea...and the graphics are nice...but is it only on x-box?...i hope not...cuz i wanna play it...also...why the fuck did they choose palm springs?...nothin pops out there...the high desert aint bad...

Its on ps2 too

and its not only palm springs its 400square miles of LA and it has already been said that it will have South Central in it so that should be dope

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Sub-Z

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2003, 09:29:30 AM »
wasnt everybody comparing halo and vice city when  vice city came out??

Ehh, no.
But you probably brought it up..

oh yea because its a better game lol ....at least i think so