Author Topic: O.J. Simpson beaten unconscious by a group of disgruntled White supremacists  (Read 509 times)

Sikotic™

I wish I could tell you that OJ fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, OJ would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for OJ - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

Sometimes you're scary. Like Busey.
Ah come on now. That's a classic scene from a classic movie.

Damn, just realized! It's been a good ten years and I watched it in German, don't judge me.
Perfectly understandable.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
I wish I could tell you that OJ fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but prison is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - prison life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, OJ would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that's how it went for OJ - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

Hahahah shawshank is my shit...but OJ..ain't nobody gonna fuck with that nigga. It's a bullshit story. Me, O.J., Charlie SHeen and muthafuccin Ike Turner aint never gonna lay flat. EVER

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

OJ is a murderer...

Not according to the law.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
sounds on point, i wouldnt be surprised if they go to war over this. either that or they gonna have to pay up alotta ciggerettes and drugs
.     Nigga I was snorting coke and delivering eulogys at mass burials when you were jerkin off to sailor moon and samurai pizza cats

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
sounds on point, i wouldnt be surprised if they go to war over this. either that or they gonna have to pay up alotta ciggerettes and drugs
.     Nigga I was snorting coke and delivering eulogys at mass burials when you were jerkin off to sailor moon and samurai pizza cats

atleast make it rhyme

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Sikotic™

I killed Nicole Brown Simpson. I had nothing to do with Ron Goldman though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

OJ is a murderer...

Not according to the law.
what about the civil suit? ;)

Civil Suit Shmivil Suit. lol. OJ is just into population control. One white girl at a time.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"