Author Topic: Rumor?: Waka Flocka Robbed in Compton!? [Photos Of The Goon Flossin Them]  (Read 1261 times)

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
This was sent claiming "Waka Floka got robbed on his visit to Compton. This goon ran up on them."

http://www.40glocc.com/profiles/blogs/rumorwaka-flocka-got-his
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MOON KNIGHT

If Waka Flocka was flaunting those chains in Compton...then he deserved to get robbed.
What's even more foolish is Piru Paul taking pictures with those chains... (You can't mistake the guy.) So now he has a target on his back or is just the target of a police sting.  ;)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 12:29:40 AM by MOON KNIGHT »

BiggBoogaBiff

"Daaamn Waka, (why u mad)"

Mietek23

40 Cock looking for attention again..

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Soopahigh

dnjp4life

Damn, look at the state of that guy's face.  And people think this shit makes them look good...

Blood$

"Hard In Da Paint" > 40 Glocc's career

BiggBoogaBiff

in real life tho, chains r mad eazy 2 duplicate... we definitely need more evidence.

but besides that fact, it's Compton, everybody gets robbed in Compton so it's not like it's a big deal.  21%+ Unemployment rate for over a Quarter Century, i mean, it's not like u wouldn't expect shit like that.  I wonder what Hootie is sayin'?

repthatwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
thats baby bomb, from west side piru.. he was fucking with waka when he did that o lets do it shit.. he was in the video.. he went on tour with him and thats when he took the pics.. someones just tryna start some drama

MarshColin

someones 40 Glocc just tryna start some drama

Fixed.

DeeezNuuuts83

thats baby bomb, from west side piru.. he was fucking with waka when he did that o lets do it shit.. he was in the video.. he went on tour with him and thats when he took the pics.. someones just tryna start some drama
West Side Piru... out of Inglewood or Carson?  I don't remember them being in Compton.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
he is WSP