Author Topic: 2Pac "All About You/I Aint Mad At Ya" Master Tape & Suge Knight jacket for sale  (Read 903 times)

Will_B

So All About You & I Aint Mad At Cha weren't produced by Daz? :-\

DeeezNuuuts83

Well, All Bout U was a Johnny J-produced song.

Seeing how the date on the reel is May 1996, I'm guessing it was the re-visiting of both songs for the clean versions which ended up being used for the videos of the songs.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^yeah, i was gonna say the date is a bit too late for it to be the original recording.

i would never pay $25,000 for any record.

D Breezy

lowered to 14k Lol im guessin it will go down to 5k
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

procrastiNate

WIDEawake technically owns that tape.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 09:17:08 PM by procrastiNate »

2euce 7even

who told u that?
because the tape says "non-stop productions"?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
djr place your bet :laugh:

Will_B

who told u that?

Yeah well we know 'All About You' is a Johnny J production, and 'non-stop' was his and Pacs company..

Just surprised it doesn't list Daz for I Ain't Mad...

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

who told u that?

Yeah well we know 'All About You' is a Johnny J production, and 'non-stop' was his and Pacs company..

Just surprised it doesn't list Daz for I Ain't Mad...

i aint mad at ya doesnt sound like daz at all. im saying this for YEARS... doenst sound like jhonny as well, to be honest. maybe a production collabo and daz originally came up with the idea... that might be. which could be the reason why hes credited..

Will_B

Sure well it draws heavily from the original so Daz probably got that on board, programmed the beats and mapped out the structure of the track. Then Johnny J's musicians filled in the music (which Daz could've arranged, in line with the original track).

DeeezNuuuts83

i aint mad at ya doesnt sound like daz at all. im saying this for YEARS... doenst sound like jhonny as well, to be honest. maybe a production collabo and daz originally came up with the idea... that might be. which could be the reason why hes credited..
Since you didn't specify, if you're talking about the LP version, that is definitely a Daz track... the bassline gives it away.  But if you're talking about the video version (presumably what is on the reel), then I could definitely see Pac and Johnny J having re-done the beat with new elements, which explains why they're so similar yet so different.

Will_B

Since you didn't specify, if you're talking about the LP version, that is definitely a Daz track... the bassline gives it away.  But if you're talking about the video version (presumably what is on the reel), then I could definitely see Pac and Johnny J having re-done the beat with new elements, which explains why they're so similar yet so different.

Was that ever put out on a promo?

MarshColin

Ya it was. The clean version is better than the LP version IMO.

DeeezNuuuts83

Yes, but it was also on the import single.

Ya it was. The clean version is better than the LP version IMO.
Lyrics wise, yes, but I like the beat and Pac's vocal delivery/energy of the LP version.