Author Topic: LeBron=Vlade Divac? (see Lebron's game winner inside)  (Read 686 times)

Sccit

LeBron=Vlade Divac? (see Lebron's game winner inside)
« on: March 11, 2011, 02:15:52 PM »

you be the judge

PLANT

Re: LeBron=Vlade Divac? (see Lebron's game winner inside)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 06:15:37 PM »
i just watched kobe miss left on a terrible long range jump shot late in the game... ???

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 06:23:00 PM »
LOL, you maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2011, 08:00:44 PM »
i just watched kobe miss left on a terrible long range jump shot late in the game... ???
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The Watcher

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2011, 09:00:08 PM »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

'EclipZe

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2011, 02:51:35 AM »
Kobe terrible decisions lost the game ...  still the refs  forgot to call 2 fouls , Wade got Kobe twice  on the wrist :  on his three point airball and then just before Bryant lost the ball under the basket ... this one is just Lebron floppin but the refs are always going to make that call

teecee

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 09:13:48 AM »
Come on NIK, u are so fucking predictable.

Get some fresh material or Keep it movin

Lakers lost cuz Kobe took TOUGH shots...sometimes he makes em, but usually he doesn't................live with it

OG Hack Wilson

This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2011, 12:55:42 PM »

Lakers lost cuz Kobe took TOUGH DUMB shots...sometimes he makes em, but usually he doesn't................live with it
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2011, 03:02:19 PM »
Kobe terrible decisions lost the game ...  still the refs  forgot to call 2 fouls , Wade got Kobe twice  on the wrist :  on his three point airball and then just before Bryant lost the ball under the basket ... this one is just Lebron floppin but the refs are always going to make that call

guess u weren't lookin close enough, kobe kept us in it with those 2 threes at the end...the refs kept the heat in it, and there is video evidence.

Kobe clearly getting fouled on a 3, which woulda put us up three:

in this sequence, Kobe got fouled on the three, Artest got fouled on the putback, AND there was a goaltending:

Wade hacking Kobe's arm, shoulda been 2 more free throws:

and that LeBron flop was an underserved two free throws for the Heat...not making excuses, but if you think the reffing was not favoring the Heat in this game, you are BLIND.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2011, 03:05:23 PM »

Lakers lost cuz Kobe took TOUGH DUMB shots...sometimes he makes em, but usually he doesn't................live with it

and if u watched the game, you would realize they weren't "dumb" shots...with the refs being legit, that woulda been 8 free throws Kobe earned, on the two threes and the hack by wade on his arm. so don't dispute video evidence just to keep your dickriding alive, because THAT is predictable.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2011, 03:14:07 PM »
hey NIK - Miami swept your team :D

i challenge you to sign up for MO DIZZLE'S fantasy baseball league

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2011, 03:48:26 PM »

and if u watched the game, you would realize they weren't "dumb" shots...with the refs being legit, that woulda been 8 free throws Kobe earned, on the two threes and the hack by wade on his arm. so don't dispute video evidence just to keep your dickriding alive, because THAT is predictable.

yeah nigga whenever kobe is missing a contested half court shot it's got to be in without touching the ring, if not it should automatically translate into 3 FTs
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2011, 05:15:58 PM »
LOL that Kobe play under the basket? Son, I saw they replay twice on my HD TV. Kobe was looking for a call. LeBron didn't even get sweat on Kobe on that play.

You're mad.