Author Topic: Bulls owner predicts Rose will deliver 4 championships.....LMAO  (Read 76 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: Bulls owner predicts Rose will deliver 4 championships.....LMAO
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 06:45:02 AM »
Looks like Jordan & Reinsdork were sharing the same pipe :D
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=6211167

But on the main topic, Reinsdork coulda gotten more titles already for the Bulls if he hadn't unappreciated Horace Grant.  Also if their GM woulda drafted better.  He is not a good owner, & the idiot owners in the NHL + Gary Buttwipe wanted him to own the Coyotes so they wouldn't move to Canada for better fan support.  He also drove the White Sox fans away, few years ago they mentioned the 'White Flag sale' in 1997 when they were 3.5 games back of Cleveland & he chose 2 help Frisco win the division from the Dodgers.

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Bulls owner predicts Rose will deliver 4 championships.....LMAO
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 07:39:03 AM »
yep he's a pisshead of an owner for sure
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens