Author Topic: Fizzle Telivizzle: Snoop Dogg  (Read 130 times)

PLANT

Fizzle Telivizzle: Snoop Dogg
« on: January 06, 2003, 06:48:25 PM »
This show was on MTV the other day and it was hilarious.

Snoop went to space and they all made fun of Lance from NSync and said that Snoop was the first celebrity to go to space.  Then Snoop was working at the Arbys Drive-through asking people for guns and weed and handing them burgers without a rapper.  Later on, he turned into a character called "Cap'n Pimp" (reminded me of Bigg Jeffrey)  and saved some girl from getting beat by her man.  After he saved her, he started asking her for money.   It was pretty funny shit.

Anyone else see this show?  or know if MTV will continue to make it?

platinumk777

Re:Fizzle Telivizzle: Snoop Dogg
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2003, 06:57:09 PM »
Must have been a repeat, cause they debuted that show about 4-5 weeks ago. It was a pilot episode, therefore it's not certain if they'll continue making new episodes. It depends on the ratings, but I believe the show got a decent rating, so hopefully, we'll get to see some new episodes.
Freakin Canada, we can't even get MTV on normal cable, only MuchMusic.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2003, 06:57:42 PM by MK9 »

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2003, 07:11:47 PM »
No shit man, Im from Canada aswell, I guess thats why I saw this show so damn late.  I normaly wouldnt get MTV, but I just got cable hooked up and we got digital cable free for 2 months so I got MTV right now.

min0rity

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2003, 07:16:00 PM »
i wish i still have my cable

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2003, 02:52:15 AM »
Fuckin' MTV is savin' all the good shit for America. When will us folks in Europe get to see this? I saw a clip of this on Conan O'Brien and it was hilarious! (Snoop was in a school, reading a book to a bunch of kids. The book was "Trick Baby" by Iceberg Slim. It was funny as fuck!)