Author Topic: Ya Boy - Closer Than Close (Tribute to Nate Dogg) R.I.P. DO NOT SLEEP! Dopeness!  (Read 576 times)

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
http://limelinx.com/files/3419a337cbd20a780e7ca1bbd2444174

he dropped it on his twitter.

Cool song with a dope sample.

sorry if re-post.

edit: This is 5000 times better than Game's tribute.

Dont wanna hear any hate. gtfo  ;D
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 07:18:13 AM by Gamestarr »

MistaNova

Re: Ya Boy - Closer Than Close (Tribute to Nate Dogg) R.I.P.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 06:39:38 AM »
Songs ill as fuck, beautiful tribute song 8).

I wonder if I'm the only one who finds it funny that YB sampled those Nate Dogg lines when they're practically aimed at his boss and labelmate.

NoobCake

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 07:50:34 AM »
Songs ill as fuck, beautiful tribute song 8).

I wonder if I'm the only one who finds it funny that YB sampled those Nate Dogg lines when they're practically aimed at his boss and labelmate.

So, nobody outside of Nate Dogg is allowed to sing hooks anymore?  Akon is doing his own thing. 

Okka

Damn, this is dope.

MistaNova

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 07:58:42 AM »
So, nobody outside of Nate Dogg is allowed to sing hooks anymore?  Akon is doing his own thing. 

No, but I knew that someone'd post something like that sooner or later on here :P. I don't mind Akon, I like the dude's music too.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is 5000 times better than Game's tribute.

I see no point in comparing all these tribute songs like you keep doing, makes more sense to appreciate each one individually for what it is

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

I see no point in comparing all these tribute songs like you keep doing, makes more sense to appreciate each one individually for what it is

Bullshit. Am I supposed to think the Game song was dope or at least well done just cause he did it? fuck no.

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Bullshit. Am I supposed to think the Game song was dope or at least well done just cause he did it? fuck no.

I didn't say that. If you don't think it's good, then fair enough, you're obviously allowed to think what you want of it. What I said was appreciate them for what they are, i.e. the message in them, which is a personal tribute

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

I didn't say that. If you don't think it's good, then fair enough, you're obviously allowed to think what you want of it. What I said was appreciate them for what they are, i.e. the message in them, which is a personal tribute

I do though. I even think I mentioned I thought it was cool he did a tribute to nate in the other thread.

Im really not hatin. lol

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
Really good track! It got some old times vibe.

'EclipZe

Got a good feeling to it, I like it!

h2k4

I agree.  People are trying to compare all of these tribute tracks and for what?  Like you said, appreciate them individually and respect that people are doing these out of respect for Nate Dogg.  Fuck out of here with all this negativity bullshit.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P

I agree.  People are trying to compare all of these tribute tracks and for what?  Like you said, appreciate them individually and respect that people are doing these out of respect for Nate Dogg.  Fuck out of here with all this negativity bullshit.

didnt sound to happy there yourself ^. Is there a reason for you guys to point out what negative shit we're sayin?

That pretty much comes off as negative bullshit too.  ;D