Author Topic: since we talking about sex.....  (Read 324 times)

min0rity

since we talking about sex.....
« on: January 06, 2003, 04:20:40 PM »
yo just curious....am i the only person who lasted more than 2 seconds during my first time??? lollololol..seriously..when me and my boys talk about this shit....everybody else lasted like 2-3 minutes tops....but me i lasted for like 20 minutes...and thats when i could've hold it for at least another 10...lol i mean now i can hold it for a long ass time and bus it whenever i want to but just curious..holla back

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re:since we talking about sex.....
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2003, 04:22:23 PM »
I was hammered during my first time so Mr Happy didn't shoot

Smooth

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2003, 04:25:14 PM »
I was hammered during my first time so Mr Happy didn't shoot

LMAO!... for me I gotta be honest I was one of those classic 3-4 minute dude's my first time... but I have got hella better since! 8)

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2003, 05:35:28 PM »
Believe it or not, my first time took for ever. I think it was cause I was sooooo nervous. But I haven't even come close to matching my first time. It was probably about 45 minutes.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2003, 06:42:36 PM »
First time I got head took forever.  She was down there for like 30 mins (maybe more).  I think she just didn't know what she was doing.

First fuck went by quick.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2003, 06:43:44 PM »
Believe it or not, my first time took for ever. I think it was cause I was sooooo nervous. But I haven't even come close to matching my first time. It was probably about 45 minutes.

Yup, I swear, Same Here.......But it waz more like 25 minutes.......It just seemed 4 ever.......

My Second Time waz even worse.......Didn't even bust till she did it 4 me.......

I dunno, it's weird tha first few times.......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

min0rity

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2003, 06:53:16 PM »
First time I got head took forever.  She was down there for like 30 mins (maybe more).  I think she just didn't know what she was doing.

First fuck went by quick.

nah dogg i feel you man...i've gotten head 4 times and all 4 times i didnt buss..if i wanted to buss it would've taken me at least 20 hours for real..so i said fuck it and quit..and the bitch was sucking on it good and FAST too!

McDaddy187 aka Dj Mack

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2003, 12:34:34 AM »
First t1me; the fucking-part about 30 minutes, no shit.. Was her first time 2..So that's cool, but also fucked up..because I was so happy I finally could fuck, but you gotta be carefull, they are in pain, so you can't go all up in it.. ;D

But this is some personal shit..  :D
« Last Edit: January 08, 2003, 10:11:25 AM by McDaddy187 aka Dj Mack »

OutSider

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2003, 01:24:15 AM »
yo just curious....am i the only person who lasted more than 2 seconds during my first time??? lollololol..seriously..when me and my boys talk about this shit....everybody else lasted like 2-3 minutes tops....but me i lasted for like 20 minutes...and thats when i could've hold it for at least another 10...lol i mean now i can hold it for a long ass time and bus it whenever i want to but just curious..holla back
once at a party i hooked up with a guy who made like.. 2 thrust.. and he was pretty much finish for the night... if i wasnt as drunk as i was.. i would have said something lol

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2003, 01:43:59 AM »
i think i was so drunk i felt asleep
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2003, 02:44:49 AM »
i think i was so drunk i felt asleep

lmao

Yer most ppl go quickly, and the ones that say they don't normally are talk'n shit  ;)

I dunno if I'm speaking on behalf of myself here, but it's wierd when a girl gives ya oral for the first time ya normally last way longer than what ya would when ya fuck her for the first time.
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2003, 07:25:54 AM »
When i first had sex i lasted 10 minutes, but can now last as long as i want. But head, shit that still makes me come in a few minutes (8 minutes is the longest i've been able to go, i reckon it's better than sex too)
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2003, 02:58:31 PM »
my first time i lasted about 20mins, and i done it three seperate times that mornin and lasted bout 20mins for each of em!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2003, 03:27:51 PM »
Damn...people been lastin 45 mins on their first time?! Ya'll are giving me high expectations!!...LoL

verbalassaulta

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2003, 05:16:16 PM »
if you lasted that long your first time...then usually means you wack it too much..seriously