Author Topic: Random Thoughts Thread  (Read 485 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Random Thoughts Thread
« on: April 04, 2011, 08:09:58 PM »
So why are some body parts considered disgusting and gross and other parts are cool for people to touch? Shit makes no sense. Like your dick should be the cleanest part of your body since its covered up in layers of clothing. And even if you take a piss its completely sterile. Meanwhile your hands are coming into contact with millions of germs and yet when you meet someone the first thing they do is want to shake your hand, even though they have no idea where its been. If our society was really about cleanliness we would be exchanging penis bumps instead of handshakes.

Sikotic™

Re: Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 11:34:30 PM »
I like where your head is at. I wouldn't mind if women shook my dick instead of my hand.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2011, 11:41:35 PM »
Yeah but I wouldn't want any dudes trying to touch my shit

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 12:15:20 AM »
I like where your head is at. 

He just mentioned bumpin penises with another guy...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 12:45:34 AM »
Why you got penis on yo mind, son?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 07:53:33 AM »
Utopia's never last  :'(

Genghis Khan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 02:38:30 PM »
So why are some body parts considered disgusting and gross and other parts are cool for people to touch? Shit makes no sense. Like your dick should be the cleanest part of your body since its covered up in layers of clothing. And even if you take a piss its completely sterile. Meanwhile your hands are coming into contact with millions of germs and yet when you meet someone the first thing they do is want to shake your hand, even though they have no idea where its been. If our society was really about cleanliness we would be exchanging penis bumps instead of handshakes.
piss is a means for your body to remove trash from its system I think that's why it's considered disgusting.

And I think most men can admit that most of the germs that end up on their hands, end up on their dick as well.

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 02:50:37 PM »
I drink so much water, my piss is probably refreshing.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Genghis Khan

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2011, 02:52:50 PM »
I drink so much water, my piss is probably refreshing.
Sometimes I wonder if I piss anything other than water considering I drink about 2.5 gallons a day.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2011, 03:48:02 PM »
piss is a means for your body to remove trash from its system I think that's why it's considered disgusting.

And I think most men can admit that most of the germs that end up on their hands, end up on their dick as well.

I wash my hands BEFORE I touch my dick
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2011, 05:42:46 PM »

Piss is completely sterile. That's why people can drink it when trapped without water.

I wash my hands BEFORE I touch my dick

that's definitely the logical way to go

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2011, 10:44:08 PM »
Sexting with your best friend is rather awkward...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2011, 11:50:52 PM »
I woke up about an hour ago on my couch.  Now I'm having a smoke and some water so I'll have clean piss like y'all.

Oh shit sons I just remembered I got some bomb leftover pizza in the fridge. Alfredo sauce instead of tomato sauce (u mean the sauce), diced tomatoes, chicken, spinach, bacon, and mushrooms. Crack.

Greenbrigade

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2011, 05:10:18 AM »
Think im going to have to bitch slap my brother just seen him with a pair of skinny jeans.

blcxm

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2011, 05:16:17 AM »
im wearing Corduroy pants.