Author Topic: SnoopDogg Me n @meechwells bac n d lab!!  (Read 933 times)

gfunkgueroLA

• 'G'
Re: SnoopDogg Me n @meechwells bac n d lab!!
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2011, 12:03:55 AM »
What up Meech... Hey homie u and Snoop should do a whole album together, some straight knockin' and smooth shit for this summer...that shit will have CA catching wildfires...lol

MEECH WELLS

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2011, 10:41:44 AM »
What up Meech... Hey homie u and Snoop should do a whole album together, some straight knockin' and smooth shit for this summer...that shit will have CA catching wildfires...lol
YO THATS WHTS UP! GAVE DOGG LIKE 10 BANGERS HE WAS FEELIN WITH KOKA ON THE HOOK!
NEW WEST HONCHO

gfunkgueroLA

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2011, 11:15:14 AM »
YO THATS WHTS UP! GAVE DOGG LIKE 10 BANGERS HE WAS FEELIN WITH KOKA ON THE HOOK!
Fasho homie...u also working with Kokane on his new album? The homie Bone i told u about is big dude, tall with braids tell em i said Q-VO

$$$D(Blue)$$$

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2011, 11:36:57 PM »
WEST UP FAM, YO...HOOD 2 SEE U & DOGG BACK 2GETHER ON THE DOGGUMENTARY ALBUM & COLLABORATING ON MORE HEAT THAN THE DEVIL HAS IN HIS STOVE....REAL TALK!ˇ! DO UR THANG FAM BAM....& KEEP THEM HATERZ AT BAY, BETTER YET....KEEP THE PALM STATE HEATED WITH THE MUSIC U CAN ONLY BRING'EM & LET THE HATERZ CHOKE ON IT GEE...WEST UP....AND FUCK A HATER....$$$THISNEWEST4LYFEORTILLIDIE$$$ ~DENUM BLUE~

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2011, 01:41:59 AM »
Get it in Meechie!!! Shout out to the hommie Denum for dropping by the studio last week!!