Author Topic: Wale Ft. Rick Ross Meek Mill & D.A.(Of Chester French)-Play Your Part (Mastered)  (Read 94 times)

EKEK

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Mixed And Mastered Version.

DIRTY:
Code: [Select]
[URL]http://sn.im/27qwbt[/URL]CLEAN:
Code: [Select]
[URL]http://sn.im/27qwbl[/URL]
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 11:46:41 PM by K.Dub »

BiggBoogaBiff

i'm waiting til tha album comes out 2 hear it.  props tho... i think Ross should wait until December/January to release his new album and just give us little bits and pieces until then.  I mean i could be wrong but I think "BMF" still has some life in it and some of tha tracks on "ashes to ashes" do too.  Ross might play himself out a little bit waiting until August but then again this Summer needs some new Rick Ross to bang to, something big (another national anthem like "BMF" was). 

I don't know but i think he might go a little overboard releasing all of this new music back 2 back like BrickSquad has been doing (even tho i see they've kinda slowed it down and i understood why they went hard releasing new music this year so far).  They should just fuck wit French Montana a little harder in the mean time rather than worrying about the new Gucci/Waka album(s) like that even tho "The Return of Mr. Zone 6" wasn't half bad (even tho some of Gucci's hooks were kinda monotone and honestly just kinda wack.  And it's funny becuz Gucci's best tracks this year that i can remember off the top of my head weren't on his album:  "2 Tymez" and "Recently") . 

Like you have a certain attention span and space and BrickSquad kinda overloaded us this year so far, they should wait until like September/Early October to do something special.  U know, like give us something Mid May and Early June then bless us Late-Late August/Early September.   Ross should do tha same, them niggaz got that music that's Hot Weather Ready and Fall Brisk Made. 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 11:34:02 PM by So Life™ »