Author Topic: Dr.Dre & Snoop work together again?  (Read 625 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Dr.Dre & Snoop work together again?
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2002, 07:45:20 PM »
I dunno, it looks to me like Snoop has always been nothin' but a huge fan of Dre, and begs dre to work with him, then they got in an argument about J.D., so Dre didn't put any work on this album.  

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2002, 04:44:56 AM »
Now he says he doesn't need any DRE? He didn't say that, he said that he wanted to try new producers and a new style.

Dre and Snoop is the perfect duo, no-one can match them, and I agree with Snoop when he says that they'd meant to be a duo.

An Example:

2001 was a great album, and two tracks really was off the hook; Next Episode and Still D.R.E. What do you think they woulda been without Snoop on it?

Tha Last Meal was a great album too, and what do you think the album woulda been without a few Dre Produced tracks?

They need each other, not perhaps on whole albums like THe Chronic and Doggystyle, but on a few tracks. It's not about being selfish, it's about being a business man, and make good music.

I personally think that Detox won't be as good as it may be if Snoop ain't on a few tracks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2002, 04:46:38 AM by Rag_J »

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2002, 11:12:25 AM »
there will be a day where they work together and we will all be happy again!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2002, 08:35:04 PM »
yea that so called Dre interview turned out 2 be fake cause they never posted it at mtv.com like our reliable source BETstaff said

But they did post a portion of it.  Read "Ice Cube puts the chill on Dr. Dre" or whatever... that's a portion of the article the guy was telling us about.  He said stuff that wasn't in the news post, but the post was about Cube, so it didn't say much about Dre... I don't really have any reason not to believe dude... he said a week in advance they'd be posting an interview with dre from the in the club set, and they did! Just because it had some different info than what he said don't mean nothing, nothing they posted contradicted what he said, AND, he told us there'd be an interview a week in advance! I'd believe him, but that's just me, do what you feel.  

Trauma, you are very gullible...That guy was extremely fake...He made a lot of BS posts in the past for example "I heard a track by JD dissing Nate Dogg but I dont know the name"...I mean come on Trauma, that article was BS...PeACe

Jome

« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2003, 08:12:17 PM »
Now he says he doesn't need any DRE? He didn't say that, he said that he wanted to try new producers and a new style.

Dre and Snoop is the perfect duo, no-one can match them, and I agree with Snoop when he says that they'd meant to be a duo.

An Example:

2001 was a great album, and two tracks really was off the hook; Next Episode and Still D.R.E. What do you think they woulda been without Snoop on it?

Tha Last Meal was a great album too, and what do you think the album woulda been without a few Dre Produced tracks?

They need each other, not perhaps on whole albums like THe Chronic and Doggystyle, but on a few tracks. It's not about being selfish, it's about being a business man, and make good music.

I personally think that Detox won't be as good as it may be if Snoop ain't on a few tracks.

Exactly.
Another example: Snoop's 2 worst albums had NO DRE-PRODUCTION.
On Last Meal & NL Topp Dogg there was 6 tracks:

Buck 'Em
B Please feat. Xzibit
Just Dippin
Hennessy N Buddah
Lay Low feat. Butch Cassidy, Nate Dogg & Tha EAstsidaz
True Lies.

True - "True Lies" was average, but the 5 others were tru classics.
"B Please" was even groundbreaking, not so say a revolution.
Dre+Snoop = Classic. End of story.

deeeeznutz

• 'G'
  • WORLDWIDE WESTSIDE
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2003, 07:40:30 PM »
I never said that snoop didn't need D.R.E. forever, i said that snoop said that he didn't want to work with dre this last album because he wanted to try something different...

I ain't hatin on him for trying something different.. i agree with all of you that they are the dynamic duo...i never said that they weren't.

I also said that the albums without dre really sucked... ya'll agreed too. That's what i'm trying to say, that dre without snoop is just like eatin a peanut butter sandwich without the jelly...i'm not disagreeing with anybody.

I was just saying that snoop shouldn't stick too much on JD's side i guess.

min0rity

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2003, 08:25:19 PM »
dr.dre and snoop is like cheech and chong= theyre best when theyre together

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2003, 08:14:10 AM »
I couldn't figure out how Dre could make a huge hit without Snoop either..Dre is a part of Snoop's music, Snoop is a part of Dre's music.

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2003, 08:15:21 AM »
Dre is a part of Snoop's music, Snoop as a part of Dre's music. They can make good music on their own but they are definatly best when they're together.

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2003, 08:16:21 AM »
Sorry, had a small problem with the fucking Internet Explorer

PHT

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2003, 02:14:13 AM »
Dre and Snoop go back to Tha Row and Dre produces the whole of Doggystyle 2 and Chronic 2.
www.hitemup.com

>>> ::: the realest webpage to date! 4 years and still #1 >>> :::