Author Topic: Eastern Conference NBA Playoffs...who u got?  (Read 2498 times)

Sccit

Re: Eastern Conference NBA Playoffs...who u got?
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2011, 02:03:03 PM »
This Knicks team suck ... no defense at all and isos  all day long on the offensive side .... the pre-Melo team was actually more entertaining to watch ..  even if they are a weaker team , the C's will destroy this team ... keeping the ball on one side of the floor is a recipy for disaster against Boston defense as the C's overload the side of the court where the opponent best scorer is operating ...  Amare and Melo are ball stoppers , they ain't passing the rock so it will be easy to defend for Boston ... Knicks are winning 1 game max

the celtics post-kendrick trade aint exactly the best team themselves..JO and Shaq as their main inside presences lmao

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2011, 02:30:07 PM »
Fuckin Pacers.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2011, 05:20:28 PM »
21 free throws for Derrick Rose. NBA playoff record.

Just so happened to come in a game where the "MVP" was down 10 the whole game. ::)

& this is why I hate the NBA.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2011, 07:21:47 AM »
^^^^ D Whistle shot 25 Fts  in Game 5 of the 2006 NBA playoffs

As for Rose , refs gave him the benefit of the doubt on 50/50 calls i.e charge or block fouls but Rose doesn't get calls ala Wade , Lebron or Thunder .. at least yet

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2011, 07:23:03 AM »

Just so happened to come in a game where the "MVP" was down 10 the whole game. ::)

RIGHT before halftime he should have had a foul but they chose not to call it.  he was humping the Pacer for christ sake.

fucking hate the nba sometimes...
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2011, 09:40:47 AM »
Chicago & Miami shot 71 free throws, Indy & Philly shot 32.

That's mathematically impossible.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2011, 09:56:59 AM »
Miami and Chicago ( basically the Big 3+ Fast don't lie) attack the basket while Phily and Indiana were mostly shootings Js .. but I agree with u the difference shouldn't be THAT big even with the difference in style of play ... it's nothing new ,superstars and best teams have a special refs treatment .... I have a piece of advice for you , don't watch the Thunder (especially at home) games in these playoffs

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2011, 10:06:40 AM »

RIGHT before halftime he should have had a foul but they chose not to call it.  he was humping the Pacer for christ sake.

fucking hate the nba sometimes...
UNBELIEVABLE that they called a travel on collison there...ROSE WAS PUSHIN HIM OBVIOUSLY COLLISONS GONNA TRAVEL WHEN HES FOULED!!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2011, 10:43:36 AM »
i don't know why the thunder is so loved by refs, journalists n shit.. everybody sucking durant's dick and shit... i don't see what's so SUPER likeable about him or the team

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2011, 10:46:15 AM »
dave stern wants rose and durant to be the new poster boys of the NBA, so that's why they get all the calls

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2011, 11:00:29 AM »

how is that  NOT  a flagrent foul...he CLEARLY went for the legs and not the ball

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2011, 06:33:43 AM »
i don't know why the thunder is so loved by refs, journalists n shit.. everybody sucking durant's dick and shit... i don't see what's so SUPER likeable about him or the team

dave stern wants rose and durant to be the new poster boys of the NBA, so that's why they get all the calls
^This basically. Rose plays in Chicago which is a big market and the Bulls are exciting to watch (all those FTs aside). Durant is just an all-round great player and person. He's the definition of a poster boy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2011, 10:12:38 AM »
& he made Dwight lose so he got out of there & went to either Chicago or NY.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2011, 10:19:27 AM »
Rose is a less talented ALLEN IVERSON and one reason people love him is because that evil fuck Obama is on his nuts  (being from Chicago)

Durant on the other hand is a legit star, a more athetlic George Gervin.  He'll be here for the next 15 years.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MoodMuzik

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2011, 10:22:25 AM »
Rose is a less talented ALLEN IVERSON and one reason people love him is because that evil fuck Obama is on his nuts  (being from Chicago)

Durant on the other hand is a legit star, a more athetlic George Gervin.  He'll be here for the next 15 years.

nope u aint just say rose is less talented than iverson...u must be REALLY black