Author Topic: Stan Sly (Quazadelic) - Anutha World (RARE FUNK ALBUM)  (Read 253 times)

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
Stan Sly (Quazadelic) - Anutha World (RARE FUNK ALBUM)
« on: April 16, 2011, 10:25:28 AM »
I cannot remember that this album was discussed here. So go out and support Quaze new shit!!!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=8359815

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Stan Sly (Quazadelic) - Anutha World (RARE FUNK ALBUM)
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 05:47:23 AM »
see... that's why i'm better than all of u internet niggaz... becuz i'll take time out my day to fit in between my hectics scheduole 2 check out some newness and then speak on it!

but anyways... the beats cuz laced on "Welcome To Tha House" were tha best 1's imo... Why Snoop Dogg didn't make him an official team player for his squad on his production team I never understood.  Imagine if SS had stayed around more and became Snoop's right hand man for mixtapes and shit like that... nobody would judge Snoop

i mean honestly, this album sounds like it was supposed to be "Tha Doggumentary" (tha way Snoop wanted to do it like he did now) even tho "Hold On" was less than stellar and probably 1 of the weaker tracks on tha album... i think Quaze was being slick and saving all of tha hottest beats for him... that happenz sometimez
« Last Edit: April 17, 2011, 05:54:17 AM by Arthur (me) >>>> Sucker (you) »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 07:57:12 AM »
Quaze is cool, ill wait for a grouprip.
i liked his previous album

see... that's why i'm better than all of u internet niggaz... becuz i'll take time out my day to fit in between my hectics scheduole 2 check out some newness and then speak on it!

lmao,  :D
stfu

Soopahigh

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 08:55:58 AM »

stfu

what's the name ?

sicaluffa

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2011, 03:42:56 PM »
This looks like it could be pretty good.  Gotta wait to hear it before I buy it.

razorbladepimpin

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2011, 05:05:08 PM »

stfu

never knew Quazdeleic released another album
 ???

did he?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2011, 08:39:18 PM »
^
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/quazedelic1

now I'm convinced Snoop Dogg just doesn't have a producer's ear.  He has an ok ear 4 beats but he obviously doesn't know how to pick good beats and put em together...smh