Author Topic: Soopafly's now on reverbnation "New album coming soon"  (Read 368 times)

Will_B

Soopafly's now on reverbnation "New album coming soon"
« on: April 18, 2011, 08:11:18 AM »
"tryin this reverb shit out. new album will be on here soon"

From Soopa's facebook

Reverb page
http://www.reverbnation.com/soopafly

And fuck any mothafucka givin it to me bout ridin for the DPG 8) 8)

Mista Rosa

Re: Soopafly's now on reverbnation "New album coming soon"
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2011, 09:42:05 AM »
Some dope news! I'm really into Soopafly's music right now. I've been sleeping on him too damn long. SoopaflyDPGC you need to hook me with his C.V. playa!

Nice that he has an album coming out! And if he could push Latoiya to release her solo, that would be perfect!  8)
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Will_B

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 09:43:26 AM »
On facebook he's looking for new artists and producers to work with..something new comin.... :laugh:

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 11:37:29 AM »
Oh man, this is great news....i wonder if this album will have U'z A Tricc on it??  Snoop better not sabatoge this release!  The only thing that worries me is this whole "looking for new artists" thing.  Fly needs to just concentrate on his own stuff, i don't want an album where he just does a bunch of beats for these new nobodies in rap and because of this Fly hardly raps on his own album (see Dr. Dre presents the Aftermath album).  Rap music doesn't really need any new people involved.  Everyone and their momma wants to be rappers now.  Soopafly needs to just work with who he normally works with and not worry about trying to make someone else famous.  Remember The Westurn Union debacle.  Soopafly tried to help out those other two guys and they couldn't do anything once Soopafly wasn't on their songs anymore...they both fell right back into the sea of nothingness without Soopafly there to raise them up, i can't even remember their names since Soopafly overshadowed them so much.  One was called Lucky i think, i don't know.  I was so blown away by soopafly's lyrics and production i wasn't even paying attention to those other two guys.  It's gonna be the same way if he tries again.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 11:40:45 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 11:41:44 AM »
Oh man, this is great news....i wonder if this album will have U'z A Tricc on it??  Snoop better not sabatoge this release!  The only thing that worries me is this whole "looking for new artists" thing.  Fly needs to just concentrate on his own stuff, i don't want an album where he just does a bunch of beats for these new nobodies in rap and because of this Fly hardly raps on his own album (see Dr. Dre presents the Aftermath album).  Rap music doesn't really need any new people involved.  Everyone and their momma wants to be rappers now.  Soopafly needs to just work with who he normally works with and not worry about trying to make someone else famous.  Remember The Westurn Union debacle.  Soopafly tried to help out those other two guys and they couldn't do anything once Soopafly wasn't on their songs anymore...they both fell right back into the sea of nothingness without Soopafly there to raise them up, i can't even remember their names since Soopafly overshadowed them so much.  One was called Lucky i think, i don't know.  I was so blown away by soopafly's lyrics and production i wasn't even paying attention to those other two guys.  It's gonna be the same way if he tries again.

lmao this is true
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2011, 11:48:13 AM »

lmao, didnt Bad Lucc sign up on this forum just so he could rant n diss u in some post?

Will_B

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2011, 12:44:55 PM »

I should point out Fly said he was looking for singers.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2011, 02:28:31 PM »

lmao, didnt Bad Lucc sign up on this forum just so he could rant n diss u in some post?

Oh yeah, that was his name.  I don't think he signed up specifically to diss me, but he took offense to me calling him "good lucc" for some reason.  I told him he was damn lucky Soopafly even let touch the mic after him and that he should change his name to Good Lucc.  Then he claimed he had an unreleased Soopafly song with Warren G and Brotha Lynch Hung.  So he was on here bragging about how he had unreleased Soopafly songs instead of bragging about his own songs, because he knew no one would care about Bad Lucc songs.  Soopafly told me to give the dude a chance, and i tried, but i just couldn't get into him.  His verse on "Next Time" off the Westurn Union album was some of the worst rhyming i've ever heard.  I'm glad Fly dropped those dudes.

Oh, if Soopafly's looking for singers, that's not as bad then.  With Nate Dogg gone, i guess they trying to find someone to step up.  Hopefully he won't forget about Butch Cassidy and Latoya Williams.  Those are the ones that need to be handling the hooks for him now....of course Soopafly can sing as well as everyone knows.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 02:32:01 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2011, 02:48:46 PM »
This thread has the makings of thread of the year. I can see the potential written all over it.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2011, 01:11:50 AM »
would be nice to hear a new soopafly album, his previous 2 were both dope - even with being released so far apart