Author Topic: Interesting Ice Cube article called Ice cube exposed  (Read 1894 times)

The Predator

Re: Interesting Ice Cube article called Ice cube exposed
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2011, 03:10:10 PM »
'The Nigga You Love To Hate' the writer of that article needs to give that a spin.

LIL_TODD

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2011, 03:59:32 PM »
you joined this site yesterday just to hype your article. Lol @ trying to deny its you.

and its not a rebuttal, its a critique of something very poorly written.
So every first thread made indicates that the person who posted it wrote it? WOW! Yo a idiot shut up and go away dummy.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2011, 04:01:31 PM »
lil todd is the writer   he told me in a PM
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2011, 06:20:26 PM »
you joined this site yesterday just to hype your article. Lol @ trying to deny its you.

So every first thread made indicates that the person who posted it wrote it? WOW! Yo a idiot shut up and go away dummy.

Nice try kid, its obvious its you. You wrote the article with hurt feelings, posted it up and then immediately joined this site to promote it. Of course it fell flat because you didn't make a good argument. The fact you would deny it is an automatic fail.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2011, 07:05:56 PM »
Lol the name lil todd is forever synonymous with #epicfailure
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

k-dogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2011, 07:33:30 PM »
Can't believe I'm even postin on this shit...Cube is a legend and one of the best to ever do it.. You can pick apart Cube, Dre, Snoop, Quik or any of the veterans with this or that. Why can't we just enjoy the product they have provided...One of the things I respect about Dre and I think Cube is that they have made it clear they are not gangsters and are just making a living. Most of us posting are not gangsters but some of us have done some dirt. I know I have but that does not make me a real gangster. The Muslim drinkin brew is a point but that has been bought up before....Get a life Dude.

D-TalkX

« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2011, 09:26:51 PM »
This author should be shot.

LIL_TODD

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2011, 11:19:19 PM »

Nice try kid, its obvious its you. You wrote the article with hurt feelings, posted it up and then immediately joined this site to promote it. Of course it fell flat because you didn't make a good argument. The fact you would deny it is an automatic fail.
This is going to be my last post to you ginger spice. If I wrote this I would said it. The way you catchin feelings makes me thing you Ice Cube. You lose for trying to put  and 2 together and coming up with 8.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2011, 11:53:00 PM »
i like his music and have for nearly 20 years or so... keep it up CUBE!!!

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2011, 12:57:04 AM »
comment from the writer on the website:
Your comment has to be approved before it shows up. Why would I care if it's seen? None of you can show anything that isn't true from my article. You are just Cube fans and you don't like it, that's all.
great response

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2011, 05:49:11 AM »

This is going to be my last post to you ginger spice. If I wrote this I would said it. The way you catchin feelings makes me thing you Ice Cube. You lose for trying to put  and 2 together and coming up with 8.

lmao now you're catching feelings. Of course its you.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2011, 06:29:03 AM »
Hahah wow you people are sad :P It's just an article that puts Ice Cube in a negative light, deal with it. I agree with the author by the way.

MistaNova

« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2011, 07:13:18 AM »
Hahah wow you people are sad :P It's just an article that puts Ice Cube in a negative light, deal with it. I agree with the author by the way.

On here dissing a 90's rapper is like having a death wish...

On that note, I too agree with the author.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2011, 08:13:16 AM »

On here dissing a 90's rapper is like having a death wish...

On that note, I too agree with the author.

You agree that Cube's agenda is to convert people to a secret cult?

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2011, 08:20:42 AM »

You agree that Cube's agenda is to convert people to a secret cult?

The Nation of Islam is not secret. Besides that, the author didn't say it is his agenda to convert people. What he said was that he promoted the Nation of Islam.